Don't remember if I did this before but I'm about to get a lot more active here now so Hi.

RainNyte's Avatar RainNyte5/25/19 2:45 pm
8 emeralds 250 6
6/1/2019 6:24 am
Nitgo's Avatar Nitgo
I've technically been on pmc for a while, just never thought to use the forum until recently since MCF is going to be shutting down. Names Ravenna, and I'll likely post the odd idea for a mod or two on the forums here. As well as probably start posting any mods I eventually make.
RainNyte
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/01/2019 6:24 am
Level 75 : Legendary Sus
Nitgo

Welcome RavennaSong

Since 2010, Planet Minecraft strives to be a family friendly community that shares and respects the creative works and individual interests of others. We provide a variety of entertaining ways to share content, socialize and make friends with members from around the world. We hope you will have and help contribute to a positive experience while here.
Collectively, the community works together to keep things civil by moderating our own content and flagging inappropriate behavior. In addition, a team of volunteer moderators help keep this community clean, organized and fun.

There is a lot to do and see here and there are rules & guidelines to follow most of which are common sense. We are all human, except spam bots they are intentionally disruptive and must be dealt with!

In general, we are all entertaining each other by having fun, making friends and keeping it real. Sometimes things can get too real or out of line. While constructive criticism is one form of acceptable "negative" feedback, we do not allow content or communication that is clearly disrespectful or malicious in nature. Thanks for reading.
05/29/2019 11:21 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
Better twice than not at all…

Glad to see more people interested in mod/idea discussions :)
05/28/2019 11:04 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Architect
TheArchitect1995
Welcome to the community :)
05/26/2019 4:50 am
Level 70 : Legendary Dinosaur
DinowCookie
Nice to see some modding community on PMC. 😁 Welcome!
05/26/2019 1:34 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Professor
Acier
Nice to meet you, welcome to the community!
05/25/2019 2:51 pm
Level 26 : Expert Miner
CeIeste
Looking forward to it! I check the fourms every now and then so I hope I'll see you around :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome