Greeting fellow Minecrafters!

DarkShadowLegion's Avatar DarkShadowLegion11/29/12 12:15 am
1 emeralds 127 2
11/29/2012 8:08 am
ZaphodX's Avatar ZaphodX
After uploading a few projects, browsing the forums, and getting to know my way around I figured now would be the perfect time to actually make an introductory thread (better late than never). xD

Hello fellow minecrafters! My name is DarkShadowLegion (Dark for short) and I'll tell you a bit about myself as well as give you some insight into my history as a Minecraft user.

I'm twenty years old and I am originally from the US. I spend a good part of my free time talking with friends on social networks (including my real life friends when I see them), playing HALO PC, watching Minecraft related YouTube videos, and reading.

I am currently awaiting my call up date for my three year army service after which I hope to get into university and get a major in architecture or other design related subjects.

I started playing Minecraft in beta 1.2.5 and I've been addicted ever since. I focused primarily on medieval builds (castles, houses, keeps, ETC) and thanks to YouTube along with much inspiration from the PMC community I decided to expand my  building horizons. Since then I've tried my hand at skinning, landscaping, redstone (I'm still getting there), cinematics, and 3D world rendering/photo editing.

I hope to continue trying new things, improving my skills, and hopefully I'll meet many new friends along the way.

See you around. :3
DarkShadowLegion
Level 42 : Master Engineer