Forumskeyboard_arrow_right PMC keyboard_arrow_right Introductions

Create Forum Thread

Greetings, PMC!

3 emeralds4 replies36 views
created 08/06/2019 9:31 pm by PapaRhoq
last reply 08/07/2019 3:50 pm
Hello. Found PMC when looking for places to post my custom skin. Got into minecraft because my son wanted me to play along with him. I got an account, and shortly figured out how to setup a private server for our cooperative adventures. Then I made my custom Quake Ranger skin, because I'm an ancient QuakeDad, and now I'm slowly trying to turn Minecraft in Quake via resource packs and such. Thought I would join the community, because I will inevitably have questions as I dive into this game's modding potential.
Posted by avatar
PapaRhoq
Level 1 : New Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

4 replies

08/07/2019 3:49 pm
Level 23 : Expert Architect
TheArchitect1995
Hi there, welcome to PMC :)
08/07/2019 3:50 pm
PapaRhoq
Thank you! Good to be here :D
08/07/2019 2:17 pm
Level 40 : Master Pixel Puncher
Nitgo
Hey there, it's great to meat you! Also the reason you may not have seen the site before could be because it's not popular. Either way it's great to have you here!
08/07/2019 3:30 pm
PapaRhoq
Hehe, I figured it was just because I'm new. But there's some nostalgia in the domain name for me. Used to be a 'planet' website for all latest games. PlanetQuake was a regular stop for me back in the day. Most of the disappeared when the domain owner shut down the supporting servers. Seems natural to me now, however, that there should be a PlanetMinecraft. It's perhaps the most modded game since Quake (which still has an active mapping and modding community).

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome