GREETZ FROM RUSSIA!!!

NoseJob for a Cowboy's Avatar NoseJob for a Cowboy10/24/12 1:16 am
10/24/2012 9:19 pm
NoseJob for a Cowboy's Avatar NoseJob for a Cowboy
I lied... I'm not Russian at all.

I actually live in a communal shantytown in Shorewood, MN. That way I can always purify myself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka.

Okay, I lied about that part too. I think now is a good time to mention I may have a problem. From now on, for the rest of this post, I am probably being honest... maybe... at least a little bit.

Anywho, I'm a Minecraft addict. A redstone engineer in the grueling, irritating, complicated field of computer science. I like to take real-life electronic mechanisms and find ways to emulate them through redstone. It's a very rewarding hobby, and an excellent exercise in problem solving.

Aside from Minecraft, my main videogame interest would have to be Dwarf Fortress. (Big surprise, huh?) I also have an obsession with old SNES RPG's, especially Final Fantasy VI, Treasure of the Rudras, and other really innovative titles.

Other than games, I'm pretty good at hackey sack, footbag, or whatever you want to call it. That's most likely my biggest personal interest outside of electronics. I also like going fishing, and occasionally drinking. Which are especially entertaining when you do them together.
NoseJob for a Cowboy
Level 20 : Expert Cowboy

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/24/2012 5:08 pm
Level 26 : Expert Ranger
Revolver_Ocelot
Welcome fellow PMC user! I hope to see you around the forums!
10/24/2012 4:48 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Narwhal
BeatTheRestGaming
Hmm. Well this is awkward. I have talked to you a few times already, so the "welcome" would be a bit strange seeing as I already kind of know you. Meh. Sup
10/24/2012 4:09 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Elf
Exurbia
10/24/2012 4:07 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
Phrozenbit
Welcome
10/24/2012 4:42 pm
NoseJob for a Cowboy
Hello again.

When did you become a mod? Or have you been a moderator for awhile, and I'm just blind? xD
10/24/2012 5:04 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
Phrozenbit
Today, and you're not blind

The welcome is a bit awkward since we've been discussing Redstone Computers for some time now. How's that going btw, any news ?
10/24/2012 9:19 pm
NoseJob for a Cowboy
I'm out of town right now, so I'm taking a little hiatus on that. The ALU is complete, though I think I already mentioned that in the Redstone Computer thread. Next I'll be building general purpose registers along with a special, sort of "short-cut" register which writes data directly from ALU output and reads straight into the input. It'll be about a week before I can start on it again, but it should only take a few hours to build.
10/24/2012 12:57 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
DAP
Welcome to PMC Cowboy!
You seem pretty far already

Good luck on your mission to become the highest level you can!
10/24/2012 4:01 pm
NoseJob for a Cowboy
Thanks!

Yeah, I usually never do introduction threads. But, I was bored and felt this was a good place to ramble, so here I am.

Still fairly new as a user though. I used to just lurk this site for inspiration and post my creations on MCF. I like the setup and organization here though, so one day I just decided to join.
10/24/2012 3:17 am
Level 47 : Master Princess
Whoever01
Welcome frequent PMC user!
You have read the rules, haven't you
10/24/2012 12:55 pm
NoseJob for a Cowboy
Of course. It's one of the first things I do on any forum I join!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome