Hello. Where Do I Even Start?? Introduction/Question/PS5

freestilesteve's Avatar freestilesteve β€’ 1/4/21 9:48 am history
1/14/2021 5:07 pm
freestilesteve's Avatar freestilesteve
Hi everybody. Okay lets see.Where Do I Start.My names FreestileSteve.I have lots of hobbies, but I'd say Gaming
and Music are my favorite/best/most liked/whatever you call it. I'm pretty much new but old. lol!! Let me start with that.
I grabbed Minecraft for xbox 360 when it came out. Never played it even once, but I still had some interest to start. Along
the way and years later I picked up the Nvidia Shield Android TV and they had PE minecraft in google so I bought it. It seems
that they dont have it in store for the Shield anymore, but its still availiable in Google Play. I want to say that they also had it on
Geforce now, and with microsoft doing there Xbox/Project X/Cloud whatever maybe Geforce now had to take it off their service.
Fast Forward about 2-3 years later and I finally bought the Java version, but at that time I think you also got the windows 10/bedrock version
free or vice versa so I have that as well. Works great and everything so I'm cool there. It dont stop though. During these years I never picked up a PS3/PS4 or Xbox One, but the Shield TV and My Medicore Gaming computer with a GTX 1060 and its worked for most stuff.

Gamestream and Geforce now are nice. Fast forward to 2021 and now I own the PS5. SO amongst being new to the PSN network I'm new to this whole Playstation in general. I bought a PS2 and PS1 when they debuted so I'm pretty old school by most standards, its just this whole connected playstation ecosphere/atmosphere is new to me to say the least. Basically I want to run the Elysium Fire Cyberpunk map but I have no clue how. I see the instructions on how to do it for a PS4, but is it not working because I'm actually on the PS5?? They have the difference to play old minecraft and new, and the new one looks like Bedrock edition. Other then that I've had no problem getting it to run on my windows 10 bedrock minecraft and even The PE minecraft on my Nvidia Shield. So along with my introduction this was my first question as well. Any luck getting these maps/worlds to run on PS5 yet??? The usb flash drive instructions always say no "saved data" or "savedata". All the youtube videos are for PS4 and someone said you have the PS4 you have to do it that way. You can also do it through realms, but I'm not really trying to get myself into subscriptions anytime soon.Almost wondering if I should get that Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and just do that, but since I did aquire the PS4 version I would like to play all these maps/mods on my PS5. lol! I apologize for the long introduction/question. Just looking forward to growing and expanding on my minecraft journey
freestilesteve
Level 1 : New Miner