Hello PMC

H_Ercule_S's Avatar H_Ercule_S12/13/18 7:38 am
12/13/2018 4:42 pm
Thonck's Avatar Thonck
Hello everyone! I've been playing Minecraft since a few days prior to squid being introduced into the game (I don't remember the exact version off the top of my head). Over the years I have gained extensive redstone, teraforming/ build style and general game mechanics knowledge as well as finding or learning of more than a few recurring bugs and glitches. I love playing Minecraft in all versions available except minigames unless they are a modded vanilla game like spleef with a scoreboard or a pvp arena with unlimited supply chests and stuff. Games and mods that add new blocks and mechanics add too much to the game in my opinion (such as adding new ores, "magic", 5 billion new mobs etc...). Minecraft got kind of boring for me a couple years ago, even UHCSSP became dull to take on pixel art or massive structure builds and the like, so I began playing with my own rules. Game modes that used cheats to spawn god armor and tools that were only allowed to be accessed after completion of all achievements, no breaking trees or villages for wood, no crafting table use etc. It's been a fun ride and I'm looking forward to future updates, for which I have a few projects and vanilla game mode data packs planned. Thanks for reading, see you guys on the forums :)!
H_Ercule_S
Level 1 : New Miner