Hey Minecraft Planetthumb_up

Trademarker1/19/22 2:23 am
1/19/2022 8:49 am
Anakin002
I am a small developer and have been working on my own Minecraft server for almost a year now! If you want to join the project I am having openings if you check out my other post. Additionally you could join the discord link!
        https://discord.gg/658su3Kmjf
Other than that I've used planet Minecraft for many years now since my start back in 2014, i never decided to create an account until today since I now realize there is such a bigger community once you decide to reach out. Thank you for your time!
Posted by avatar
Trademarker
Level 15 : Journeyman Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/19/2022 8:49 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Procrastinator
Anakin002
Anakin002 avatar
Hello, welcome to Planet Minecraft! :D
01/19/2022 2:32 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Birb
lloyddominic26
lloyddominic26 avatar
‮Hello, and welcome to Planet Minecraft!

By the way, what are you developing about? I'm a Bukkit/Spigot + BungeeCord plugin developer and also a server owner, and I'm curious and interested if you're into developing Spigot plugins too. Perhaps do you have a Spigot or GitHub account?
01/19/2022 3:07 am
Trademarker
Trademarker avatar
I might have a spigot account but if I do I forget. I use eclipse however I can never get any of the plugins to actually cooperate on the server. The detailed portion of what I am actually trying to do you can find here if youre interested https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/minecraft/servers/minecraft-city-server-in-progress-recruiting-staff-649735/
Essentially trying to make a plugin that allows players to have cars, another that gives roles based on tests, and a robbery plugin for a criminal emersion within my server.
01/19/2022 3:17 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Birb
lloyddominic26
lloyddominic26 avatar
I have looked at your linked forum post and I would suggest to post it to a more server-oriented forum like SpigotMC as I see recruitment posts in that forum more often than here.
01/19/2022 3:19 am
Trademarker
Trademarker avatar
Most definitely, I'm just reaching out to as many places as I can right now and the only one that came to mind at the time was Planet Minecraft. So thank you I will do that within a day haha.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2022
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome