forum Forumsplay_arrow PMC fiber_manual_record Introductions

Hey Minecrafters, I'm Isaac

1 emerald1 reply98 views
created 09/17/2017 3:53 pm by MinecraftingIsaac
last reply 09/20/2017 3:24 am
I've been a long time Minecraft gamer on the PS3. I got into Minecraft like few years ago. I happen to have a lack of creativity in creation mode. I tend to use Minecraft tutorials on YouTube to get an idea what to make. . I'm 36, I live in Israel. I got both Minecraft downloaded from the PSN and the PS Vita version.

I always wanted to join a Minecraft social media community to talk with other Minecraft players and get a little help in creations that seems way hard to do. I have tried www.minecraftforum.net, and looked for a Minecraft Facebook group. But I think I found this site Planet Minecraft to be a whole lot better

Now creativity is a skill that I don't have when you want to build something and I want to build great things like I find in Best Minecraft creation compilations

So it took me few years until I got here; better late than never. I really would like to get fully active in this community site and get some help as I get to talk with other members here about what kind of project I want to make

Bye for now

-Isaac
Posted by avatar
MinecraftingIsaac
Level 1 : New Miner
R.I.P. This thread died because it's been inactive for months. You are unable to post new replies but feel free to read! If you feel this thread should be active again, message a moderator.

1 reply

09/20/2017 3:24 am
Level 36 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Cib
Welcome to the wacky site of PMC. Enjoy your stay!

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome