Hey there pmc!

Firework4lj's Avatar Firework4lj1/28/14 11:20 pm
1 emeralds 163 4
1/29/2014 7:02 pm
Preztommyj's Avatar Preztommyj
Hello! I never really did this, because i didnt feel the need to, but i decided i might as well introduce myself formally!
My in game name, and name pretty much everywhere is firework4lj, or you can just call me Fire. I am 15 years old, got addicted to minecraft in 1.7.3 beta, and got into servers and stuff like that near 1.8 beta to 1.9 beta.
I program bukkit plugins, which is where some of you may know me, if you have seen my plugins around. I also do youtube videos and have a small (very small, 80+) subscriber base.
I dont just stick to minecraft either, i like to play just cause 2, counter strike, ace of spades, portal, portal 2, planetside 2, and lots of other games I love valve, and think that they have come out with some of the best games out there. I was also an apple fan, but got converted to android after getting an android phone for christmas and loving it alot more
I also have owned several server, and have changed them alot, but have decided to settle down with just a friends only server. I think planet minecraft is a great community, as i have had help from lots of people, and also had lots of people like my work, and most of the people on here are great!

Now that you know a bit about me, and ive finally done a formal introduction, i guess you could say im even more a part of the wonderful online community

Great meeting you,
~Fire
Firework4lj
Level 46 : Master Gent