Hi! I run a hermit craft server!

CodyDoesThings's Avatar CodyDoesThings7/23/18 7:36 am
2 emeralds 453 7
7/27/2018 2:50 am
JeremyMilam1's Avatar JeremyMilam1
Hi! I have used planet minecraft for a very long time, however up until now i never actually made an account. Im from back in the day where people could actually claim they were from planet minecraft and it be a viable excuse for op. I first started playing minecraft in late of 2009, I used to watch BatVlogz, The crew, and Paul, along with a little sea nanners when he started playing. I personally love this game to bits and lost my original 2 accounts in a mass password leak in either 2010 or 2011 i cant remember which year, i had no clue that there was a leak and one day lost all access to my previous accounts, Crewdude and codywody629, losing my accounts was devistating, i then went on to purchase 2 new accounts where i have had a few usernames, WelcomeToTheEnd, DaleksOfSkaro, CodyDoesThings, Six_Paths_Naruto, and mcpvperepic. Quite the cringe if i do say so myself. Anyway i have been running servers since 2012 and have successfully made a server similar to Hermit craft, it is my passion and i hope to have quite a few players on it someday, before this server i had a lot of trial and error with my past 12! I made 12 different server trying very different themes, one was vanilla, while 3 others were Voltz, Tekkit Classic. and Hexxit. we had Factions, and then Minigame based servers, Most of my servers are passion projects that i hate to let go of. It usually takes me seeing and being told over and over that the server is dead and having no players for me to move on. However if the server stays successful i will never abandon it! I hope this server works out finally and i can once and for all have a stable server with no changes. Anyway i cant wait to join this amazing community! Cya!
CodyDoesThings
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner