How Do You Do

Beverly's Avatar Beverly12/30/15 8:48 pm
3 emeralds 278
How do you do! My name is Elenwen, aka Leia_. I have been skinning for almost a year; I do make "teen skins", as they are called, but my personal favorites are fantasy or sci-fi themed skins. I also like to make skins of famous characters and people from books, movies, and TV shows.

I love to write both fiction stories and poetry- especially fanfiction. I know some people might not consider this "real writing", and perhaps it really isn't, but I enjoy it often more than conjuring up all the ideas for an entire book on my own.

Some of my interests are psychology, art, music, and drama. My favorite movies are The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe and the Star Wars original trilogy; my favorite TV show is Star Trek: The Next Generation. Princess Leia from Star Wars has been my favorite character since I was a little girl; she is awesome, brave, and sassy all in one. And I'm in love with Beverly Crusher from TNG; she's the sweetest and prettiest thing. :3

Well, it has been lovely meeting you; I hope to talk with you again very soon! Have a wonderful day. <3

~ Leia_
Beverly
Level 70 : Legendary Vampire