I dont know what im doing haha

HeroBrine1185's Avatar HeroBrine11854/5/19 3:28 am
4 emeralds 341 6
4/8/2019 2:14 pm
thedutchlord's Avatar thedutchlord
hi hello how are you im retro i hope i'm able to still do stuff here eventually when i get comfortable with the whole forum format. who knows, this could be the first and last time you ever hear from me. probably not though cause i plan on coming back occasionally.
so what do i do if i'm not used to the format of the site but don't want to be inactive forever?
HeroBrine1185
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/08/2019 2:14 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
thedutchlord
Welcome, fellow minecrafter
04/07/2019 4:50 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Sailor
MrManiac3
All of the above.
04/07/2019 3:54 pmhistory
Level 87 : Elite Deity
Captain_JEK
Well, you can use Planet Minecraft for different things. You can:
 1) Submit your own creations and show people what you have made.
 2) Don't submit yourself but look at all the nice things other people built and use them as       inspiration or download them directly (not every submission offers a download though)
 3) Use it as social network to talk to other people with common interests or find new ideas and    friends.

What you do and how you use Planet Minecraft basically depends on what you'd like to do ^^
04/07/2019 3:43 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Dwarf
Darin_the_Dwarf
I guess you can just try to use it, and if you have a problem, ask about it in the forums or make a help ticket.
04/05/2019 7:00 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Creeper Hugger
luxmiyu
Just this: "Go for it!"

If you find something, anything at all, interesting, participate! If you feel like saying something, say it, let yourself be heard :)

It's fun interacting with people who all love minecraft! You'll learn over time, and as long as you follow the rules, do whatever you enjoy doing :3
04/05/2019 5:08 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
TheBazzterd
Hi and Welcome,

My advise is just to go through the forums/site and see what topics you like, subscribe to them to stay updated about them. Just be aware that no1 can really see you other then your avatar, and that no1 will bite you (without asking :P). The more active u be, the more fun u can get out of it. (for example join one the the many contest's that's being hold here on the site) Ofc lurking can be fun too but you miss all the interaction going on between members.

But this just my 2 cents on this, hope it helps a bit.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome