A Re-Introduction

Mistablockout's Avatar Mistablockout3/16/17 11:24 pm
1 emeralds 337 1
3/17/2017 7:33 am
striker107's Avatar striker107
Hello PMC, it's been a while. I felt it was in good taste to post this being how long it's been and how many things are different around here despite the same look. Anyway, straight to the point.

1. I have completely reset my account, with the only things I didn't change being trophies and subscriptions. It was necessary to me in order to avoid the cringe of my younger self.

2. I changed up my look and started playing on some new servers, always making it immediately clear that I'm available if people need help with their servers, even if it's temporary.

3. I discovered that my good friend Arbiter_3 had been killed during one of his deployments in the middle east. He was the person who brought me into the world of Minecraft server management full force, regardless of how inexperienced I was with Minecraft or how much of a brony he was (still don't like MLP). We had many good times together; him starting up and shutting down servers left and right and myself helping him moderate and scripting/pushing along his RPG game that will never get finished. All of the memories I have of the servers we lead were wild and exciting: banning hackers, playing with tons of other people, and goofing off in general. I'll miss those times and I'll always regret not staying in touch longer.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/arbiter_3/

Rest in peace, Arbiter, I wish I could have been your "Head Nerd" longer.
Mistablockout
Level 4 : Apprentice Caveman