Late Introduction

Recat013's Avatar Recat0139/17/19 2:47 pm
1 emeralds 110 5
9/19/2019 7:51 pm
Enoshima Junko's Avatar Enoshima Junko
I've been here over a year, but I only just realized that I never properly did one of these "introduction" things.

I'm a pretty active Minecraft player, whenever I have time that is. I also play other survival games, namely Terraria and ARK: Survival Evolved. I don't usually enjoy PvP unless I'm playing with friends, and even then I rarely play PvP outside of the Hypixel server. I currently run a small survival server which is posted on this site. I'm not here to advertise it though. I like to play with friends and find new friends to have fun experiences with across the common interest of games.

What else is usually included in these things.... well, I guess a little about me. I'm an American who enjoys gaming and many genres of music (but never rap). Currently I'm taking care of a leopard gecko named Spark. I've got a rather sarcastic personality but I try not to be rude. I'm generally helpful when asked, depending on the subject of the help.

In Minecraft, I not only run a server but I'm also in the process of constructing an in-depth RPG style storyline for Minecraft. It's still in early stages of development but I'll try to post updates on my wall whenever it's important. You can ask some questions if you like. In addition, if you'd like to help out with construction just let me know and I'll see what I can do :)

Anyway, that's it from me. Quite a large introduction, dare I say, but I think it covers the important bases. If you have any questions just ask them below. I usually check this site a couple times a day.
Recat013
Level 42 : Master Dragonborn