Let's be friends AYE xD

Groovygal's Avatar Groovygal12/23/16 10:17 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 10
1/28/2017 12:31 pm
Fureniku's Avatar Fureniku
Hello everyone, I joined Planet Minecraft today in search of other people who would be interested in playing Minecraft with me! I've been playing Minecraft on and off for about 4 years now so I'm not entirely new to the game.
I currently have a trial version of Minecraft Realms so I am new to that lol.

Please message me if you are interested in exploring and building new shtuff together lol
I am technically an adult so the older you are the better! 19 going on 20
Female looking for other females? but if you're male that's cool too!
I do have Skype so I would be totally down to video chat or call chat? I don't know what you call it ahah but you get me? xD

Hope everyone has a great day and Happy Holidazzee!
Groovygal
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/17/2017 9:56 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Fish
CHorse
'Ello
Welcome to the club pal. Not interested in joining ye, it's just a habit of mine to post stuff on newcomers' forum posts.
01/17/2017 9:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MadBunny02
I joined planet minecraft today in hopes of finding people who play minecraft and want some new pals. I am a male 19 and funny but shy once I met new people. If anyone wants to join me on my adventures I would be very sensationaly outrageously happily happy XD
01/12/2017 9:58 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
bonnydust
Hi! I run a server and Im looking for new friends that will play there with myself and our small server family that we are hoping to expand. Its 1.7.10 modded survival, Im female, well over 20, I've only recently got skype to talk with the people I play with so if you are willing to help me really get going with it I would be happy to do that. Our server is HERE , but hey you could also message me if you were interested?
01/12/2017 9:50 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
BlackPheonix13
Hey, I'm Maz I'm a 17 year old dude. If ya wanna play, my skype is mauroblackman.
None of my friends playing minecraft anymore so i'm on the search for new friends.
01/03/2017 8:18 am
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Fureniku
I'm a guy, 24; always looking for more people closer to my age to play with (We seem to be a rare breed these days...)

I've got a dedicated server so I can easily host us a server to play on too if you want.
01/27/2017 1:12 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Toast
tntkat923
People above the age of 13 do seem to be a bit of a rarity, so I'm glad to see two people a bit older. I'm an 18 year old female, so I'd be the younger of the two of you, but I think we'd still get along well

Anywho, I'm pretty available almost any time to play or just talk. I'm into modded minecraft and I also have a server we could play on together. It's pretty well established mod and plugin wise, just not exactly in the people department, so we'd have the place to ourselves.

I'd love to connect with you guys, so message me on skype at tntkat923 (yes my picture is spiderman)
01/28/2017 12:31 pm
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Fureniku
I don't think the OP is around anymore - but I've just downloaded Skype and sent you a request anyway I don't have a mic, but give me a shout whenever you want to play
01/13/2017 1:58 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc792389
[deleted]
01/03/2017 7:45 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Pokemon
Lightningtex
Idk about this but I'm a male and my skype is Lightningtex2000. Idk about realms but
I can host a survival server on its own!
01/02/2017 9:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Winterfox_202
Hey I'm a little younger then you but I'm female and am so Willing to play my Skype is winterfox_202 please contact me asap thanks
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome