Little bit about myself.....

drewonthewall's Avatar drewonthewall10/22/15 7:32 pm
1 emeralds 352 4
10/23/2015 2:37 am
PixelCrash_'s Avatar PixelCrash_
Yo! My name is Drewonthewall but people just call me Drew.

Lets see, well first of, I am a girl though I am easily mistaken for a guy given my name and the way i act. Ok no that could be taken out of context. I mean not knowing I was a girl, most think ima guy. Ok scratch that, just...yea. I am a bit of a tomboy.

Ok after that...uh thing...

I was born in England but know live in Canada...blah blah...I have been playing minecraft for 3 years now...I am saving for a custom PC....Want to start a youtube/streaming thang....have 2 sisters, both play minecraft...im a geek..a HUGE geek...I am a gamer so I dont play just minecraft....I watch alot of streamers and youtubers...I am a huge softy for animals (especially horses and dogs)..I horse back ride every Sunday...I have 2 dogs...yeah. Anything else you would like to know, just ask me and I will reply (Depending on how personal xD)

I like to think of myself as a humble, humorous, selfless person who is always open to help or talk or anything really! I would say that I am quite active on PM so yeah...

I have an email that you can contact me with or you can just send me a message or reply to my forum!

Email- DrewonthewallGames@gmail.com

I am really into editing atm, so if you have a piece of writing that you want someone opinion on, just send it to me via email and I shall give it a look.

I also make skins. I own a realms that I rp on, so I make alot of skins for that. I would say ima pretty good skin maker, I shade everything so its not just solid colour and all my designs are original!

I think thats all I needed to say but yeah!! If you have any questions let me know!

Hope you have a jolly good day (Or night idk)
~Drew!
drewonthewall
Level 1 : New Explorer