Long overdue

Rocketmanman's Avatar Rocketmanman1/14/22 5:27 pm
1/16/2022 8:48 pm
Rocketmanman's Avatar Rocketmanman
Hello,

I originally visited this site way back in 2014 and created an account under my old MC username. I lost the login info until now, when I realized I had just linked it through my Google account. I didn't really have a reason to use it initially, so I suppose that would be the reason my credentials were lost to time. I since thought of this site since I had a small server I wanted to promote.

A little background/history:
I started playing this game back in October of 2012 with a friend on a server called Digital Forge. I loved that server and played it at least once a day. The server stuck around for a while and changed hands a few times. It eventually was abandoned around the release of 1.11 and has been stuck on that version ever since with no players (It's likely down now though).

Back to the present, I find myself wanting to play this game more than ever (and make content of it, as that has been a dream of mine since I started playing). However, I can't seem to muster up the drive to play on my own once I hit a certain point and I can't bring myself to start a new survival world after I've been arduously picking away at finishing a build in my nearly 3 or 4 year old world.

Long story short, I'm coming here in hopes that connecting with the community through a more close-knit setting (Reddit always felt more detached and broad-brushish than a forum) can rekindle my love for the game.

Thank you for reading, and I look forward to getting to know like-minded players.
Rocketmanman
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner