21, looking for other adults to play with.

JaymeCantDance09's Avatar JaymeCantDance098/14/12 9:34 am
8/15/2012 8:55 pm
steffanieee's Avatar steffanieee
So, I have realized recently that most everyone that plays this game is a bit younger, but I imagine that I am not the only person out there 18+ who plays.

So if anyone is on here that's 18+ and wants to casually play, or knows of a mostly adult server let me know. It's nothing against the kiddies, I just want to play with other adults.
JaymeCantDance09
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/15/2012 8:55 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Princess
steffanieee
Hey, id love to finally play with some mature people. Even though I'm only 18 in a few weeks do i still count? i have about 6 more weeks left of good playing time before i return to college to finish my English degree. It sounds horrible but it would be so nice to be able to play with people my own age, without them constantly commenting on insignificant little things. It'd also be nice to hold a conversation with someone who actually watches the news! Well anyway you can add me on Skype if you wish, just message me privately for my address, hope to hear from you soon
08/15/2012 8:36 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
JaymeCantDance09
Yeah....This turned out to be the opposite of adult.

I don't argue or judge others based on the way they speak or type. People come from hundreds of backgrounds and have millions of different personalities. I think there is much more than go with the crowd or go against the grain. Because there is no set in stone one thing, to be the same as everyone else. I have skype, and I would like to play with people who are easy to get along with. NOT those who go out of their way to down others based solely on how they speak/text. Its rude and immature.

Now, if you would still like to play with me, PM me or add me on Skype. My name is the same as my name on here (also the same IGN)
08/15/2012 7:51 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer
Zemor
What lovebunny was trying to say, is that you'll get more respect, if you use proper grammar. I go to a school full of idiotic people, who use slang like "yo", and "dawg". Even on the internet, they talk like that. It will make you seem more mature, and more respectable as a person, if you use proper grammar.

EDIT: Oh snap, sorry Nox.
08/15/2012 7:50 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Blob
Nox Aeterna
Warning: Please post on-topic
The next person that posts off-topic after Zemor's post will get a warning.

Carry on.
08/15/2012 7:39 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Architect
DustyDesigns
Lol.
This turned out into a Hate chat.
Not going to play with you lol. Just another one who wants to fight instead of havin fun.. Well, I can find these on every PvP server.. -.-
08/15/2012 7:46 pm
Level 22 : Expert Skinner
moveoutdaway
Well i didn't start it, i was here for that same reason. I just wanted to play
08/15/2012 7:27 pm
moveoutdaway
Can I ask why _lovebunny_ you're targeting me, all i want to do is play minecraft with other people. then you troll on me for no reason other than to be hatefull
08/15/2012 6:38 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Pegasus
ColinJay
I know what you mean, I live in a city full of illiterate people, I know it's annoying. Your weird to them and they're weird to you. And I fully rather be one of them than a social outcast living on the PMC forums.
08/15/2012 6:36 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Blockhead
Derpzord
_LoveBunny_I'm an idiot.

Hey Jayme, I feel ya on wanting to play with some more adult players. I'm 20 and host a server if you ever wanna check it out sometime: Derpcraft
08/15/2012 6:35 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Crafter
Chimpoid
Wow. Not that I'm 18 but this post turned out to be mature...
08/15/2012 6:32 pm
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
_LoveBunny_
Colin, believe me, go to england. Now you understand, too many chavs... They all say stuff like that, though I cant really understand them, they lack the ability to talk... So I just awkwardly stare and hear people saying things like Imma be hangin' etc, we be wrecken' etc and some other words which I cant understand. Also I was only talking to Move...
08/15/2012 6:28 pm
Level 29 : Expert Spelunker
cyanbot222
The other option is to Dig a hole and hide from the evil creatures of the world Called 'Humans'.
08/15/2012 6:27 pm
_LoveBunny_
Creeper, I dont think that makes any sense, since you can either follow the crowd or be yourself? If there is another option, teach me!
08/15/2012 6:10 pm
moveoutdaway
Yo man im 18 and i play all the time
08/15/2012 6:12 pm
_LoveBunny_
Judging by your maturity, your not.
08/15/2012 6:19 pm
moveoutdaway
All i try to do is add some pazzaz, you can act like that kind of stuff is for little kids but life is way more fun if your just a tad bit goofy and just go with the flow
08/15/2012 6:22 pm
_LoveBunny_
I do not "Go with the flow" As I prefer to be unique and different, also would you rather be seen a normal person who speaks the english language correctly, rather than walking around speaking like the others "Yo blad, Imma be hangin' like a pear on a tree, we be wrecken' dem sasquatch, afuiahgoldghaergiuhp" Etc.. Etc..
08/15/2012 6:29 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Pegasus
ColinJay
I've never heard ANYONE say that before, and I am one of the normal people so a little more respect is welcome.
08/15/2012 6:25 pm
Level 29 : Expert Spelunker
cyanbot222
I Would be different from both actually because thats who i am ... I'm just saying this for this guy unless he wants to be either of those
08/15/2012 1:16 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Miner_Crash
Hi. Yeah, im willing to give it a shot. Haven't played MC for a long time now. Last time I had an adventure, the version was 1.1, so it could be really fun again.

PM me and we can figure it out

- Crash
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome