Minecraft Friends!

AnonymousYoshii's Avatar AnonymousYoshii8/21/19 10:26 pm
8/24/2019 2:27 pm
Gameknight14's Avatar Gameknight14
Hiya guys! Recently joined the java version of Minecraft! I've always played via Xbox and have always wanted to try it out on pc. Now that I'm an adult I finally got my own laptop solely dedicated to gaming. TT.TT I wish I had more friends that played! Currently, I play with only one other person regularly and I'm still a learning noob! Come make conversation and play with me! I'm down for mini-games and servers and such if you have the patience! Also, What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft currently? Whether it's creatively building to playing hunger games, Let's chat!
AnonymousYoshii
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/24/2019 2:27 pmhistory
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
Gameknight14
My favourite thing with Minecraft has always been modding. Nothing spices up the vanilla experience quite like a few mods now and then. However, mods are laggy. So other things I like to do include build battle, murder mystery, SMP servers, micro games, and bedwars.
08/24/2019 2:10 am
Level 1 : New Miner
UnlimitedTurtlez
you can join my server its lots of fun
08/24/2019 1:19 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
TheGlitchGhost
would you do survival? if you're too far away for a lan server you should make a free aternos server!
08/22/2019 1:40 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Toast
Laurent_Conlon
You should say your location at least. Then again I guess you don't have to if your internet is top.
I love playing vanilla Minecraft with nothing else installed and making my dogs frick to raise an army of wolves to help defend the villagers and then after all of that I throw food at the villagers to make them frick and raise an army of villagers to fight the Ender Dragon.
08/23/2019 1:52 am
AnonymousYoshii
I usually connect my Ethernet chord straight to my laptop if I'm not using it for my xbox haha so I have decent internet. I do like me a good wolf pack!
08/23/2019 3:47 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Toast
Laurent_Conlon
I'm so broke I use my phone as a wifi hotspot.
08/24/2019 12:09 am
AnonymousYoshii
I used to do that for my xbox TT.TT I can totally relate to the struggle!
08/22/2019 12:20 am
hey_its_bee_
Hello! i mainly just build stuff in minecraft and im not really good at mini games and such, but i would like to play with you if you want :)
08/24/2019 12:08 am
AnonymousYoshii
Hello! Sorry if my replies aren't consistent >.< I'm a working gal. when I play Survival I mainly farm and build my magnificent home. Pretty boring to others.
08/24/2019 1:18 pm
hey_its_bee_
it's ok :) i can see how that would probably be boring, but im pretty much the same as you. i like building things like houses and buildings the most, and i work too so i only have time to play minecraft sometimes in the evening when i get home.
08/21/2019 11:45 pm
Level 22 : Expert Birb
SpookyButtz
yo do you have discord? I'd like to play with you! I currently just play on private servers either creative or survival.
08/24/2019 12:09 am
AnonymousYoshii
I do have a discord! I want to get more into the mini-games and the different servers to get used to these controls and what not. I tried playing the Crafting Dead and that stressed me out haha
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome