Mrrrroww!!! Hello!

PixelTochi's Avatar PixelTochi5/27/23 4:57 pm
5/29/2023 11:56 am
MrJakkar's Avatar MrJakkar
Hello!!! 🐱

  I'm Pixel, an 18 year-old IT/Communication Student. I like doing A LOT OF THINGS like programming, writing short stories, drawing, learning Japanese...etc. I also love building and making up stories in my little Minecraft world. Minecraft has been a very big part of my life so I have never abandoned the game. It is responsible for my hobbies, indirectly introducing me to other games and my studies, and some of my current friends! The reason to why I made an account for Planet Minecraft is because of some future projects (Mods) that I want to share with the community and get introduced to more people.
PixelTochi
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/28/2023 3:37 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
MrJakkar
Welcome to the PMC! :)
You could share one or some of the stories you made in your Minecraft world here or in a different topic too! :)
05/28/2023 5:57 pm
PixelTochi
Sure, I would love to :0.

Here's a story about a certain small build in my world, I am not the best writer so sorry if it isn't that good :

Once upon a time, in a fantasy world, there was an adventurer who loved exploring and discovering new places. One day the adventurer was tired so he set up a small camp and sat down, then the adventurer got his diary and started writing down about the places he explored that day. While the adventurer was typing he realized that he was lonely, there was no one to share his adventures with or to talk to. Suddenly out of nowhere a friendly young horse appeared and sat next the adventurer, the adventurer was surprised, but he loved animals so he gave the horse some food and made friends with him. Then he realized that he could ride the horse and take her on his adventures. He named the horse "Akira" and from the next day the adventurer and his horse started going on adventures together. Many years later, after the adventurer and his horse "Akira" got very old, they settled down a nice river and built a house there. One day "Akira" died of old age, the old adventurer was very sad, as "Akira" was his best friends, he now really realized how really sad is to be lonely and lose a friend. He started building a statue as a memorial for "Akira" and his adventures with her. The End.
05/29/2023 11:56 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
MrJakkar
That was a nice story, you should definitely make a separate posts with stories like thes, including screenshots of said builds, would like to see them with the addition of said stories. :)
05/28/2023 1:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Gatos
NOT ai generated in ANY cost (Not Sarcastic)
05/28/2023 3:05 pm
PixelTochi
As an AI language model, I do not have the ability to process this comment.
05/29/2023 11:48 amhistory
Level 20 : Expert Sus
coolBomBoy
BRUH, ChatGPT is on Planet Minecraft!
05/28/2023 1:01 pm
Level 28 : Expert Miner
TheNewTK421
Welcome to PMC.
05/28/2023 12:26 pm
Level 41 : Master Skinner
Juillyoom
Hello and welcome to plantet minecraft! hope you have fun in here!
05/28/2023 12:06 pm
Level 27 : Expert Ninja
Commander_The_Fox
Welcome
05/28/2023 12:01 pm
coolBomBoy
I like writing short stories too! well, really any stories...
05/28/2023 1:47 pm
PixelTochi
Would you write a short story about a load of bread which sacrificed itself to save an ant?
05/28/2023 2:04 pm
coolBomBoy
Ya!
05/28/2023 3:06 pm
PixelTochi
Nice xD
05/27/2023 5:11 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
Papa Enny
Welcome