My history on Minecraft

Elightin_elytra's Avatar Elightin_elytra8/1/22 11:54 am history
5 emeralds 178 9
8/3/2022 6:54 pm
Elightin_elytra's Avatar Elightin_elytra
This is the history of when I started Minecraft. They way I'll represent it is like a story/narrative.

   I'm 3 and a 1/2. Maybe around evening. That's when I saw my dad playing a sandbox game. I asked my dad when I saw him playing, "Dad, what are you playing?" He responded he didn't know. I asked him if I could play, he said yes. At that point, history changed forever. (Not literally) I was playing on a laggy laptop but that didn't stop me from playing the game. Then I started to know the name Minecraft. But after 5 weeks, the laptop broke down.
  At the time I was pretty sad because I was a big fan of the game, but a blessing soon came. My dad had a good PC I could play Minecraft on. This is around 2013 again. I mainly played on Creative mode, and I played even through 2016! (Reference to the 1.9 update but I didn't play on servers at the time and didn't play on survival and never tried so it didn't affect me.) Also, during that time, I watched a lot of DanTDM. He inspired me to be the I could be on Minecraft. The time of when I stopped is in 2017 because of the computer crashing for good.
  I then resorted to Minecraft PE bootlegs because of my parents saying that they wouldn't but me MCPE which was $6.99. The first one I played was Exploration craft, it was the best one out there to successfully copy MCPE code. Unfortunately, it was gone for good (Probably due to lawsuits). I then resorted to Crating and Building. It still is existing on Android. During that time, I tried many other types of MCPE bootlegs that had a shaders effect which I did like. The sad part is that I couldn't play on servers. I didn't know how to sign into a Microsoft account (I was the true definition of an idiot) and I got the Gmail and Microsoft account confused between each other.
  It was not until 2019 when I secretly bought Minecraft on my kindle because of the amazon coins (Sneak 100 Boi). For some time, my parents were upset at me, but they let it go. My parents then had to reset my tablet my tablet again because of me buying too much. I then played both Minecraft and secretly, Pixel Gun 3D, an OG game classic with parental controls. I could only parental controls if I knew the passcode. At the time we also had parental controls on Xfinity (because of my little Mickey Mouse shopping spree to get a lot of episodes. Yes again, I was an idiot) You're now asking, "What does stupid Xfinitity have to do with anything!?", well that was the key to everything. One day I observed my mother real close and got the passcode, I won't tell you for security reasons. I entered it and I no longer had parental controls. After that I was caught playing Pixel Gun 3D. I was banned from using Pixel Gun 3D, and from there on out I despised the game.
  From 2018 though, I got PS4 Minecraft and played on a world which was a test world. But soon enough, it was my go-to world. It was until 2021 I stopped.
  From 2021 to early 2022, I resorted to Fortnite and despised Minecraft. (Sad thing, I know) It was not until March 26 (Also my birthday), 2022 that I started the trajectory back to my home game. In April, I was done with Fortnite and played with three of my best friends, Aamir for short, RoseAxalotl, and Jaybat. I also had a Planet Minecraft account that I had from 2021 but never used it. It was not until summer break that I got on the platform and found new friends. Now I am a skilled maser (sometimes) at pvp and good at redstone. At buildings though, I need a tutorial video. I'm also going to get a brand-new monitor for my PC and wish to play Minecraft. But like 2016, I'll be playing through a controversial update. I have faced many disagreements with Mojang and looking back at the times from 2013, I would rather want to go back to the good times. Mojang today is nothing more than a joke. It's worse than before because of Microsoft. We have lost so many good things and we're getting a lot of bad stuff. We lost console edition and HAV shaders. Render Dragon is nothing more than a pile of stupid garbage. They (Mojang) said it would improve game performance but instead, it makes it worse and a lot of great community shaders such as Zebra, Bicubic, and Sylum are gone. Console edition was better than Bedrock and it has a polished UI and less lag than Bedrock. And why would top tier company Mojang and Microsoft make the Bedrock and Java upset with chat report? It's to milk our money. Sometimes I just wish Notch would be around. At least he would do a better job ignoring the controversial tweets. Microsoft doesn't care about the community, they only care about money. They can keep that money if they want, Mojang even supports them. I would like everyone here to be with me. I'm a true Minecraft OG and I don't support this. I wish we could have a better Mojang who cares for us and doesn't ignore us.

The shoutouts are WhisperOfTheWild, Rob333, DarkRob333, GoldenScientist, ShadowOnTheLoose, soup_mario, Holt, snowyvulpixes, EpicIntegrator, Greief, _Grace, ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy, ikkefleresmaragder, minecraft ninja master, Cacodemonplayer69, DarkEmminLK12, and Doruk1.
Thank you for reading this book (lol)
Elightin_elytra
Level 33 : Artisan Warrior