I never did this, so I'm doing it now.

Uncertainhavoc's Avatar Uncertainhavoc10/14/12 4:33 pm
1 emeralds 99
Hey Planetminecraft! I've been around for a while doing various things, but I never introduced myself!

Name: Grayson
Nickname: tentacleTherapist
IGN: Uncertainhavoc
Email: uncertainhavoc@gmail.com
Ethnicity: Anglo American (White)
State of Residence: Texas

I've been playing Minecraft for about 2 years now. Recently all I do is Tekkit, as Minecraft got rather repetitive. Although the new updates are pretty cool! Anyways, I have a lot of experience with a lot of different things, such as Tekkit, Redstone, Plugins, Mods, Server Hosting, Server Moderating, Lets Plays, and more!

A bit about my personal, non-related interests. I enjoy lots of things, from lots of different catagories. I play the violin, piano, and guitar, as well as sing on the side. I program Java and C++ (Although I'm not that good with it) I love reading online comics, from manga to american made! My favorite would have to be Homestuck, which I am currently making an adventure map of right now!

Now for some projects I'm working on.

Currently my main project is a Homestuck Adventure map featuring all the kids from pre-scratch Earth. It's on Tekkit, and will be transferred to Technic here in a bit. That's right, this map will be a badass single player adventure featuring all kinds of cool stuff featured in Technic. Some help on this project from fellow Homestuck readers would be awesome!

Several side projects I have are my creative server, which I co-own with my friend Jamie; A website, which I will link at the bottom; And a texture pack for my adventure map!

If any of you want to help me out on any of these projects in any way, please message me through a PM, skype, or email!

That's all for now! I may add more later though.
Uncertainhavoc
Level 19 : Journeyman Prince