NEW MINECRAFT YOUTUBER

JenxLP's Avatar JenxLP7/27/15 11:56 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 23
7/29/2015 11:26 pm
JenxLP's Avatar JenxLP
Hey Guys! Just wanted to stop by an Introduce myself. I'm Jenx. I'm a 20 Year old Supervisor at UPS who also uploads gaming videos (mostly minecraft) to my Youtube Channel. I've been playing Minecraft for 3 years now. It's a perfect pallet to unleash my creativity. Between uploading videos and working, I'm also attending college classes this fall. My Channel on Youtube is brand new, so I'd appreciate all of the support or constructive criticism I can get. Thanks so much for having me, I'm excited to start this journey with you.

The link to my Youtube Channel can be found in my signature below.

Thanks!
-Jenx
JenxLP
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/29/2015 11:26 pm
JenxLP
I'm using Fraps to record, and Adobe Premiere Elements to render in HD.
07/29/2015 6:56 pm
Level 27 : Expert Toast
MattJamesA
Nice Videos! I am Subscriber 47! You have a ton of potential. Its amazing also poor zombie cows D: If you don't mind but may I ask you what Recording software you use? Keep it up! I also like how your having fun! It seems like some youtubers just want to make boring videos for money I can see yourself actually enjoying it!
07/29/2015 5:13 pm
JenxLP
Yeah Pika that's fine with me
And I'll take all the criticism Mark <3
07/29/2015 2:22 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
TheMarkJ
I will criticise in comments
07/29/2015 1:47 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Pikachu089
Wow! When just checked your channel this morning, it had 19 SUBS. Now it has 39 SUBS, at the end of the day! That's crazy!!! Gg, my friend.
07/29/2015 12:58 am
Pikachu089
Also, what would you suggest to make your videos interesting? You seem to do good at that. I'll try to do what you do. Would you mind if I used your Minecraft Duplicity series for my own channel? I would give you and ChronoFire full credit, and links to both your channels in the description. Thanks!,

-Pika
07/29/2015 12:48 am
Pikachu089
Can't wait for next video, I've watched all 3 and I'm craving for more
07/29/2015 12:26 am
JenxLP
Thanks everyone for the awesome advice and support... Can't wait to start this journey with all of you
07/28/2015 12:10 pm
Level 48 : Master Robot
Doppla
Make sure to always have fun when recording, never force a video. People WILL and DO pick-up on it
07/28/2015 12:07 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
ThegrimCreeper05
Nice intro!
07/28/2015 11:54 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Zombie
asixn
Great for a starting youtuber! (I subcribed, you will probely see my profile pic as an enderman with slenderman)
07/28/2015 11:49 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
The_Dead_Eye
If you need to review a server for a video, I know a new and small server that would love to have you reviewing it! Contact me on skype @live:jeremyew or on www.kidscraft.net . I'd love to have you!!!
07/28/2015 11:31 am
Level 45 : Master Chef
Cheffy
You say like a lot. Like to much, remove that and I believe you will get instant success. I subbed anyway since your channel seems cool.
07/28/2015 6:42 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer
RenegadeRad
You have a great channel my friend, keep it up and best of luck for the future

btw how is my profile pic jk
07/28/2015 6:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ChillHD
I see a lot of potential in your channel and to be honest. You will most likely get like one thousand subscribers within 2 weeks. Welcome to Planet Minecraft. Looking forward to see more episodes of the Minecraft Duplicity series!
07/28/2015 5:49 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Ninja
ItsmeRAPtor
Yes!!! You have exactly what other small YouTubers are lacking, confidence!!! Other small YouTubers also tend to sound really bored but you don't. I am really glad I found you and I think you will do very well!!! I subbed!!!!
07/28/2015 5:34 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW
I'm definatly subbing.
You sound very confident in what you say, and it makes watching very enjoyable. I wish you luck on earning thousands of subs.
07/28/2015 2:07 am
Pikachu089
Just found myself a new minecraft series to follow. It's called minecraft duplicity, and it's by this YouTuber named Jenx. You may have heard of him.
07/28/2015 1:14 am
Level 32 : Artisan Fisherman
mudkip45
You should honestly have a lot more subs. I see a bunch of small youtube that is putting in no effort and expecting a large output. You're putting in a lot of effort, and not getting that much out... and you're still perfectly content with you're current situation. That's one of the marks of a pro
07/28/2015 1:04 am
JenxLP
Thanks so much! That seriously just made my day. Lol
07/28/2015 12:55 am
Pikachu089
JenxLPHey Guys! Just wanted to stop by an Introduce myself. I'm Jenx. I'm a 20 Year old Supervisor at UPS who also uploads gaming videos (mostly minecraft) to my Youtube Channel. I've been playing Minecraft for 3 years now. It's a perfect pallet to unleash my creativity. Between uploading videos and working, I'm also attending college classes this fall. My Channel on Youtube is brand new, so I'd appreciate all of the support or constructive criticism I can get. Thanks so much for having me, I'm excited to start this journey with you.

The link to my Youtube Channel can be found in my signature below.

Thanks!
-Jenx

For a starting off YouTuber, I think you're great! I watched your rocket league video, and you sounded professional! I would love to help you, if you ever come to need a recording buddy or need help in general. When I watched it, I thought you were trying to advertise a YouTuber with, like, 2 mil subs, but nope! You know what you're doing, you have a great voice, great gameplay, and weren't boring at all! I subscribed you, because you, in my opinion, definitely deserve it. Kudos to you.
07/28/2015 12:48 am
JenxLP
Dude thanks so much <3
07/28/2015 12:42 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
MerpItUp
I like your voice. I like your editing. Sound is kinda low compared to other youtube videos. 360p video kinda dampens the video. Personally, I think 480p at the lowest would be ok, but Im not sure how video editing works completely. I think you have potential and I'm gunna give you a shot and be your 4th subscriber I will at least give your next videos a shot and I wish you luck
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome