home Forumsplay_arrow PMC play_arrow Introductions

Not from MCF :p

6 emeralds7 replies104 views
created 05/25/2019 11:37 am by MennoLente
last reply 06/01/2019 6:23 am
Hello!

I thought perhaps it would be proper to formally introduce myself, since I might be here more often.

I like to create resource packs, that started because in every resource pack there was at least something I disliked. But I don't want to be that guy, you know, saying how bad everything is. So I decided to do something about it, and create something I like, and others can at least tolerate.

So untill now, I uploaded to dropbox, and friends could get the newest release of my resource pack there. But I thought, well, maybe someone else might like it, or it may inspire someone, and perhaps most of all, people can help me perfect it! That would be great!

So that's what brought me hear. I think I'll upload somewhere between today and some time later this week. Wanted to redo the oak CTM first. And full CTM's are a PITA. Although I've found a nice little shortcut that might make other creators smile... More on that later, at the first release, if anyone is interested.

tl;dr:
Hello! I'm ok! U ok?
Posted by avatar
MennoLente
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist

comment Login or register to post a reply.

7 replies

06/01/2019 6:23 am
Level 34 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Nitgo

Welcome MennoLente

Since 2010, Planet Minecraft strives to be a family friendly community that shares and respects the creative works and individual interests of others. We provide a variety of entertaining ways to share content, socialize and make friends with members from around the world. We hope you will have and help contribute to a positive experience while here.
Collectively, the community works together to keep things civil by moderating our own content and flagging inappropriate behavior. In addition, a team of volunteer moderators help keep this community clean, organized and fun.

There is a lot to do and see here and there are rules & guidelines to follow most of which are common sense. We are all human, except spam bots they are intentionally disruptive and must be dealt with!

In general, we are all entertaining each other by having fun, making friends and keeping it real. Sometimes things can get too real or out of line. While constructive criticism is one form of acceptable "negative" feedback, we do not allow content or communication that is clearly disrespectful or malicious in nature. Thanks for reading.
05/29/2019 11:42 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ScotsMiser
'S'all right, the palace of MC has many rooms :P

I wasn't aware CTM was still current, looking forward to seeing what you'be done with it….
05/31/2019 3:49 am
MennoLente
Final touches for the first release, so any minute now, and I'll release the most vanilla variant of the pack. And I am also looking forward to what you think of the ctm's :)
05/25/2019 1:14 pm
Level 28 : Expert Archer
LemilasTheElf
Welcome to Planet Minecraft!
05/25/2019 12:22 pm
Level 42 : Master Professor
Acier
Nice to meet you
05/25/2019 11:52 am
Level 21 : Expert Architect
TheArchitect1995
Hi there, welcome to PMC :)
05/25/2019 11:59 am
MennoLente
Well, thank you! I feel more welcome now :)

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome