Perhaps I Should Reintroduce Myself.

x1Gambler1x's Avatar x1Gambler1x7/31/14 10:37 am
1 emeralds 500 8
8/5/2014 3:08 am
Charlizard's Avatar Charlizard
Hello Minecraftians! This is x1Gambler1x, formerly known as the creator of Sharp Design texture pack.

For those of you who may have noticed, I haven't made a single appearance on this site a little over 3 years. Why? My texture pack has been removed by a higher-up due to violating newer site policies [which I was completely unaware of]. One day, I was updating the item's description, and hours later, I received a notice claiming I have violated the new policies, resulting in the loss of my hard work. Wouldn't anybody be a little angry if they lost a creation of over 200K downloads and 600K+ views? I definitely think so.. Doing what I could, I've tried compromising, perhaps keeping the project itself up, but making another upload after the new policies. No dice...

Point being, I'm coming BACK! It makes me so happy to know that I can come back. Always could, but never had the time =\ ... I remember being here the first year or two, and I've got to say, I've seen some major changes within the few years I've been on here, and they're great! Cyprezz and Paril; you two are going places with this site. Already have? Good for you guys! I'm really happy for that fact, then. Thank you for this site; I've never wanted to be back to a community unlike this before, and I truly missed it!

In conclusion, I'm hoping to make some sort of a comeback, maybe not at the top 15 of the scoreboard, but perhaps some sort of recognition. One thing I absolutely cannot wait for as well, is getting to know the community once again! Love you guys, keep this chat in positive vibes.
x1Gambler1x
Level 54 : Grandmaster Programmer