PoseidonR here

PoseidonR's Avatar PoseidonR4/14/16 6:27 pm
1 emeralds 234 3
4/14/2016 10:51 pm
Speedy's Avatar Speedy
Hello guys, I've noticed my map I worked 100+ hours on was just a commercial success with over 11 downloads and I thought maybe this is because I haven't properly introduced myself. So here, you can call me Poseidon133 or PoseidonR. (I've recently tried re branding myself with a username that sounded better).

My intentions here is to release a trilogy here called the Enigma Runner trilogy in which I made the original back in 2012 but never uploaded it until last year. At the beginning on 2015 I made the decision to make this into a trilogy and I started Enigma Runner 2, in which I finally completed this week. At some stage I also decided the remake the original in which I plan to release soon.

Now that Enigma Runner 2 is up and ready to serve as a solid base for my page, I now plan to focus on Enigma Runner 3. I wouldn't be expecting it up any time soon though however you can expect a demo up soon.

I thank you guys for reading my introduction and I look foward to giving you guys some cool maps.
PoseidonR
Level 21 : Expert Mage