Proper Introduction (100+ Sub Special, ...maybe)info

Overlord_Aqua_2's Avatar Overlord_Aqua_28/5/20 9:15 am history
7 emeralds 100 5
8/19/2020 12:19 am
Overlord_Aqua_2's Avatar Overlord_Aqua_2
I haven't introduced myself properly yet and this is my first time posting a forum. This will be updated on my profile page so feel free to visit anytime. Also, feel free to comment any question if you like.

About me
My IGN (In-Game Name) was originally Aqua@2. It came into my mind until I build up my imagination. I made Aqua as my horoscope "Aquarius" and the number 2 as my birthday "February 2 (2nd month on a 2nd day)." I do want to apologize for everyone I met or recognize this IGN more than 7 years ago: I am being childish that time and do not know what I am doing but to have fun.

In social interaction, I do enjoy having good companies even I do not talk that much. I do not curse like other people do and if I was about to, I completely halt my sentence. But it is fine for me to hear a curse word (not the most brutal for now) if only they're doing it occasionally, and not with the negative tone that act as a weapon that willing to stab directly into your chest. I am a little bit shy and sometimes when trying to explain something I feel anxious, but from this year I am willing to change that. I spend less time in social media as well.

My hobby aside from building in Minecraft is walking, sketching, and solve puzzle books. It is just relaxing even my brain thinks a lot.

What I Like:
Creativity
► What I enjoy a lot is being creative. I believe that everyone has this gift, even if you did not realized it yet. This is all about using that beautiful brain of yours and filling it with visualizations and imaginations. My mind went overdrive whenever I was planning big that I must write and sketch it before it vanishes or clearing my mind. From combining simple shapes and curving the lines, I can see what kind of pattern and design I am going to build.

What I Dislike:
Stealing
► One of the most displeasing act is stealing. This doesn't only apply to me but to everyone as well because creative people are working hard on their project and all the sudden someone is going to barge in, stealing their work. My story: Back when I was an admin of one of the Minecraft Facebook Group I keep seeing a lot of stolen photo and these people are desperate for love, fame, and attention. I don't hate them at all but it is a pressure that they keep denying it wasn't stolen.

My Minecraft Building Style
I love messing up with circles, cylinders, spheres, and 2D curves. I will say for now that my main theme was Futuristic and mostly focus on Spacecraft category. I have not done any nature build yet but I love seeing a combined theme of Futuristic-Nature. Perhaps one day I can experiment with it.

Overlord_Aqua_2
Level 57 : Grandmaster Guard