Well Hello Der :3

2008Choco's Avatar 2008Choco12/15/14 4:34 pm
1 emeralds 172 1
12/16/2014 7:23 am
PlatyPew's Avatar PlatyPew
Hello, as you may or may not know, I am 2008Choco. I have been on PlanetMinecraft for well over a year, but I just never got that interested in the forums. Sure I came in here every so often to see if there was anything to do, but I start to come in here daily now. I saw introductions, and I thought it would be fun to write a bit about myself.

So, again, I'm 2008Choco (Choco is fine), and I'm 15 years old. I am very interested in technology and computers, and basically anything that allows them to run. I'm the one that when downloading a new minigame, I go and look at the command blocks to see how it works! Pft, boring eh? To me, that's the most fun part of the minigame

Anyways, because I've been on PlanetMinecraft for so long, I've made a few minigames of my own. I've made a functional Rubik's Cube, a PvP map with power-ups, and a dice roll. I made a few other maps but those ended up getting deleted because I never liked them. They just didn't get as much popularity as I would have hoped. I love making minigames, upgrading them, and finding new ideas. I just teamed up with a map maker, and I hope I can now make more maps because of it.

Anyways, feel free to check out my profile if you really like me, but otherwise, I can't wait to get in contact with others Thank you for showing me a fun time on PlanetMinecraft so far, and I can't wait to experience more fun moments. Enjoy, and Minecraft on!

Sincerely,
2008Choco
2008Choco
Level 27 : Expert Modder