Yeah hi I guess

Triangulum598's Avatar Triangulum5982/26/20 9:27 pm
3/7/2020 7:44 pm
TheArchitect1995's Avatar TheArchitect1995
yeah ummm... hi. Im gonna try not to make this a cheesy generic upbeat "I would love to meet all of you!" post not to say that I dont want to just I dont want to sound too generic. just idk I'll talk about myself until I run out of things to say/insult/joke about.

so first off this actually isn't my first account this place isn't new to me I've been here a loooong time ago, back in around I want to say 2012 I tried to make a map where you race through trying to collect all the achievements all the way up to the ender dragon because I finally found out how to spawn in blocks that I shouldn't and thought "let's make an abomination!" this never got out though I dont think if it is somewhere I doubt anyone wants to play it because it looked awful and was basically JUST a test world to see if I can push all the achievements into as small of a space as possible. then I lost access to anything tied to it and later the account and didn't touch minecraft for a good while until a few years back (I want to say 2015) I came back to the game and made a minecraft server and looking back at it my god why was I not aborted? instead of trying to keep people from breaking the spawn by oh I dont know, using worldgaurd or some other plugin, I decided that I can just make a rule about it and everyone that joins will just follow it! yeah also those rules and put on signs that were most likely broke first. yeah I was stupid not only that but it was also run off the WORST. SERVICE. EVER. server.pro, it's good for friends and testing and all that but when you try to run a server you figure out that it's beyond abysmal. which then leads to today where I use a slightly better slightly less abysmal hosting service but STILL GET LIKE 200MS PING I am going insane.

anyway, enough about my minecraft life, now for some stuff that's actually about me. my name is elicia, Im genderfluid, pansexual, and a furry. I live in pennsylvania with my mother in a run-down trailer running off of a horrible computer that can barely handle pong. I've wanted to try to become a youtuber, but if my computer wasn't powerful enough, it was simply my editing skills. I want to feel like I've gotten better at it and I'll be trying to get back into it if/when I get a better computer for my birthday in 2 months.

anyway, I dont know what else to say so I guess if you have more questions reply with them I'll be replying to anyone who asks. not even joking anything that is within PMC rules I'll answer honestly.
Triangulum598
Level 10 : Journeyman Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/07/2020 7:44 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Architect
TheArchitect1995
Hi there! Welcome to PMC :)
02/29/2020 1:53 am
Level 32 : Artisan Magical Boy
Arsham81SHAE
Oh Hi! What's up? Welcome To PMC!
02/29/2020 4:08 amhistory
Triangulum598
well had a panic attack earlier, good friend of mine almost died and he's dating another good, very good friend of mine who I love with all my heart and I was afraid of losing both of them but thankfully they brought him back using cpr. yeah today was scary, how was yours?
03/01/2020 3:11 pm
Level 29 : Expert Button Pusher
EnderFlame_
Wow, well my best friends mom has been alive, but not doing well, for the last week or two and apparently had several strokes. I’ll continue the chain, how was your day?
03/01/2020 8:07 pm
Triangulum598
so far about like 80% of it was spent either sleeping or trying to sleep so meh
02/27/2020 3:23 am
Level 73 : Legendary Modder
dreamCritting
Hello, welcome to Planet minecraft!
02/26/2020 10:48 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Fox
Pixus
Hey, welcome to PMC!
I've had a similar run-in with trying to make a map, although I never got very far and quickly abandoned it.
Sucks to hear that your computer can barely even run Pong, and I hope you like your new computer when it arrives! I don't really have any questions for you as well, but I'll consider thinking about some.
02/27/2020 4:15 am
Triangulum598
thank you! yeah, mine I think I got to the very end but never released it. it was barebones too, no decoration, no builds, nothing. just "get your achievements and get out" type beat

and I didn't mean that literally if you think I did. it's just really bad. like I can't run anything more than Minecraft and discord at the same time otherwise it eventually freezes up or crashes. and honestly I'm not holding my breath on the new computer. I know my mother, she'll say she's gonna do one thing and either never does it or delays it until I don't care anymore so quite frankly I'm just accepting that my birthday is gonna be just as disappointing and sad as every other day. :/
02/27/2020 6:21 am
Level 32 : Artisan Fox
Pixus
You're welcome, and my bad; at least it's better than I thought it was, but that sucks to hear that it'll probably not be as good as I expect.
02/27/2020 6:24 am
Triangulum598
yeah... eh at least right now it works for the time being.
02/26/2020 10:30 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster uwu
Eclipse
Welcome to PMC!
02/26/2020 9:44 pm
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Lemilas
Welcome to Planet Minecraft!
02/26/2020 9:40 pm
Level 45 : Master Wizard
mythicaljay
Hi, welcome to PMC!