Yoyo, It's Hexio

Indraft's Avatar Indraft8/17/16 3:48 am
2 emeralds 520 7
8/21/2016 8:55 pm
Indraft's Avatar Indraft
Heyo, Hexy here. Now, I recently just earned the name Hexy. I've also been known as Chib, Chibo, Unlisted, Equinox, and Record. How I earned 'Hexy' is just one of my friends not knowing what to call me. I finally stuck with it, though.

Now what you've actually been waiting for, the actual introduction. Me being myself, I'm just a teenage mutant ninja turtle female that plays really anything you'd throw at me. Considering me and PMC, I'm not new, I used to have an account back in 2014, then I sorta made a new one. I've played Minecraft since 1.2.4, right before 1.2.5 came out. Man those old creative menus... Gotta love them. Rarely will you ever see me playing another game, not because I don't have any, but because I actually am in a build team and focus mainly on them for the time being. I am a builder, though I still am learning new techniques and whatnot like any builder would do. Mostly my style(s) I focus on are geared towards architecture such as Art Deco, and Neoclassical, but I do work well in modern, scenery, and the good ol' medieval.

I've jumped around in a lot of different subjects for what I would like to do in the great wide world, and after mathematics, architecture, computer sciences, web design, art, and even film, I've actually landed on graphic design. I actually own a little corner of the Internet called Edge Designs, my little WIP business that I hope will become something more.

Anyway, I'm not your usual 13 year old female child that plays Minecraft as you can see. I dress like a guy and frankly never want to be in any relationship with anyone, but y'know how that goes I also don't really see myself ever wearing a dress, please stop making me wear one. I guess you could call me a tom-boy, but hey, whatever works for identifying me right?

That's about it, and that's just a scratch of the surface, haha. Pretty neat, yeah?
Indraft
Site Moderator
Level 54 : Grandmaster Cowboy

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/21/2016 4:51 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Explorer
Agentcope
Oi Hexy. Congrats on the new name XD.
08/21/2016 8:55 pm
Indraft
Thanks lmao.
08/20/2016 6:35 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Cybertron
Hey Hexio I am a small YouTuber who needs your building skills on a YouTuber SMP! We need you to build some custom dungeons and stuff, credits will be given to you in our videos. This can be a great opportunity for you to expand your building skills on a whole new level!

Hope you're interested
Best regards
-Cybertron

My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9fv_gtmZ8f7edRlngI8qsA

The network that I own(It's a group of YouTubers who will participate in the SMP): http://burningsnetworks.wixsite.com/burningnetwork
08/21/2016 4:47 pm
Indraft
Hello Cybertron, sadly due to the amount of times my work has been claimed to be credited yet was stolen, I have decided not to help out. I also prefer to only work for and with one team at a time. Hopefully you understand.
08/17/2016 6:21 am
Level 71 : Legendary Unicorn
McHorse
Welcome back! I started playing since 1.0 to 1.5.6, and then recently returned when 1.9 or 1.9.4 came out.

By the way, next generation is really acknowledged, I should say

I've jumped around in a lot of different subjects for what I would like to do in the great wide world, and after mathematics, architecture, computer sciences, web design, art, and even film, I've actually landed on graphic design.

Web design is pretty boring, if you're planning to work on free lance, or on a company which makes websites for individual people or small organizations, IMO. Therefore it also requires talant and skill to create good design (HTML, CSS, and being good with visuals).

I see a lot of introductions lately, maybe I should make my own?
08/17/2016 4:27 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Voidaxell
Could you wear a dress for my wedding?You can be the flower girl lmao.
;p
08/17/2016 4:36 am
Indraft
No thanks, lmao.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome