๐ŸŒ The PMC Weekly October 26th, 2019

PMC's Avatar PMC โ€ข 10/26/19 9:40 am history
21 emeralds 804 27
11/17/2019 5:13 pm
Cracjaw450's Avatar Cracjaw450

Happy weekend!!! It's basically Halloween, right? If Halloween doesn't fall on a weekend, the weekend before actual Halloween is Halloween. Who agrees? In that case, happy Halloween! Heh. Prepare your peepers for beautiful fall photos, a live event announcement, super cool soundcloud music by one of our members and more in this week's weekly!

OFFICIAL EVENTS AND CONTESTS

You have a little under a week to submit something into the Fall Festival Community Event! Let's try to exceed last years October event of 611 entries! Get outside and take some pretty fall photos, write a poem of your fall feels, make a skin with autumn colors.... the event is your oyster! We accept ALL forms of art as long as they relate to the fall season. Don't leaf us hanging!

icon

COMMUNITY EVENTS AND CONTESTS

NEW!
HUEVEMBER!

Check out this unique skinning event by Wildcard_Gamer! To the right are two lists with 29 normal palettes and 1 bigger one to finish it off. I'd like to give you all a choice, you can either use my premade palettes or make your own based around the main colors used in them. All that matters is it has the same relative ramp and main color. You can add more as long as the main hue shows!

Deadline: November 30th

COMMUNITY EVENTS AND CONTESTS ENDING SOON
(Skins) TypeTitle + LinkHost Deadline
Themed Contest
Halloween Skin ContestRainbowR3startOctober 30
Reshade  
Reshade Skin Contest  
Nighthearted
October 31
Themed challengeGamer Teen ChallengeLittle Qrow LingNovember 1
Themed Contest
Mask Skin Contest Momu
November 1
Themed Contest
Atlantis Contest  
Fishkiss  
November 1
Palette Contest  
Palette #2 Challenge
Wildcard_Gamer
November 2

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!
Congratulations to the winners of CaraRose's Cozy Interior Decorator Contest:

TheodorAndreiMrManiac3oyo321
[โ€‹See Entry][โ€‹See Entry][โ€‹See Entry]
see the detailed contest results here!

LIVE EVENT THIS WEEKEND!
Parkour? Skin Raffle? Friends & Fun?! Yes PLEASE! As a celebration of almost 1,000 subscribers on their YouTube channel,Lxnacorn is hosting a skin competition over on Hypixel, withElvenJedi as her Co-Host!

How does it work? You wear a skin and get into a "pod" and are judged by the assigned judges and you either get coted as pass or eliminated.

The date will be on the 26th or 27th of October at 5:00 PM,(EST). They're encouraging everyone to bring their friends as there will be parkour and a raffle for a free skin!

BBB Studios Castle Build Competition
by BBB Studios is ending soon!

The Build competition is being hosted on their new server to celebrate their grand opening! The server is on Java edition and anyone is welcome to participate.

Deadline: THIS MONDAY October 28th

โญOTHER HIGHLIGHTS

TO TUSCANY, AND BEYOND!

billoxiiboy updated us on his Taking on Tuscany project, informing that there is now a fish market! If you're not familiar with him or his Tuscany project, it's his solo build he's been working on for quite some time - over 7 months! His hard work and dedication shines through with the intricate details of this project. The beautiful gardens, lush landscaping and architecture are all executed at such a high level that photos look like something from real life.

A side note: the most recent cinematic of the build includes a gorgeous orchestral composition by Aspirin60. Aspirin has several other beautiful works on their Soundcloud account - we're fans of Gate117 and the funky beepbox tunes ! This community continues to amaze us with their talents not only in Minecraft, but outside as well. Great work!

Fish market

Element Animation's Villager News: War! Animation inspired LimeeFox's most recent project, The Daladas. At first glance, the project appears to be jets, but if you look closer..... the jets are made entirely out of.... Villagers!? We've never seen anything quite like this, and found it creative as well as amusing.

Autumn Leaf
FALL PHOTOGRAPHY

What better way to capture the feel of fall than through a photo? This lovely blog post by katofnyan does just that. They've submitted a gorgeous photo of an autumn leaf to the Fall Festival Community event, and it's just the perfect addition! We would love to see more of your work!

Lemilas also submitted some photos to the Fall Festival! We can tell by their post that they love the season just as much as we do. They've captured the beautiful colors that the season gifts us with, including a bright pink/red pictured left. Thank you for sharing these!

STELLAR SKINS
Over on the Skin section this week, we saw some amazing submissions! It's interesting to see everyone's interpretation of Skintober themes. Some of them are quite different from one another!

One of our favorites this week is this colorful skin by RuesFlowers that has a name we think suits it perfectly - let's dance! The colors of this skin give it a retro, disco-y vibe.

letโ€™s dance Minecraft Skin

Another one of of our favorites this week was one inspired by their fear of spiders. Eight legs by cryystaline made this for one of the themes of Skintober. There's definitely nothing to fear here! This skin actually inspired us -

This week's poll question is......

eight legs -/ skintober d.eighteen Minecraft Skin

Do you have a fear or phobia? If yes, what is it?

Poll ended 11/01/2019 8:59 am.

PMC
Support
Level 100 : Transcendent Cake