Build request : Oil rig

osleiya's Avatar osleiya3/11/20 11:15 pm
1 emeralds 165 2
5/22/2020 7:50 pm
osleiya's Avatar osleiya
Hello fellow builders !
I have 0 build skills but i'd like an oil ring The 100 inspired for myself
I'd like it to be like, an abandonned oil ring with rooms to live in. It doesn't have to be 100% like the ref
Is anyone interested in making it ? I'd want either the map or the schematic afterwards and you can post it wherever you want and do whatever you want with it

Help a bad builder please :')

Refs :
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0a/ed/df/0aeddfedf20317279c4f0a1eafcb1f9e.jpg
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/thehundred/images/2/20/The100_S3_Join_or_Die_Floukru.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160502201852
osleiya
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/26/2020 10:33 pmhistory
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
CabNaught
I could take a shot at this, I'm not too familiar with sea rigs but i used to work at a few oil camps on the north slope. For what purpose do you want this built? And how abandoned do you want me to make it? More info on its purpose will help me.

I'm an old builder just getting back into building, so this sounds like a fun mini project, would it be alright if I showcased it on my profile when I complete it? Again more info on purpose would be usefull.

O, also, do you want it in a specific version of minecraft?
05/22/2020 7:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
osleiya
I'm sorry I'm only seeing this now !
If you're still interested, it would be to recreate on a french server I'm playing on with friends, you'd be credited !
It's for my abandonned city/land and it would be an abandonned rig (for like 50 years) but kind of patched up to be a camp where you can leave in, with rooms rearranged into post-apocalypse bedrooms/living rooms !
That's totally okay to showcase it on your profile, share it and whatever you want as it would be your creation :)
Minecraft 1.15.2 would be fine, I should be able to work with lower version if needed !
Hope this still interest you I'm sorry for not seeing your reply sooner ><
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome