Project SkyrealmZ! After Years of Thought We're Moving Foward !

DiabolicNerd's Avatar DiabolicNerd8/20/19 8:16 pm history
10/2/2019 10:04 pm
DiabolicNerd's Avatar DiabolicNerd
Good evening people! My name is DiabolicNerd I am a part time streamer and old MC Network Admin And Owner... It has been some time since i have gotten back in to gaming do to some personal health issues i had been dealing with for the past five years ! Nevertheless i had desided its time to jump back into the seat fire up this old pc and get back to it!
After some thought and some call made to some old friends i am putting together a team to build a new world for a new type of pvp adventure Minecraft MMO Survival Game Mode! for now i can release much to the point of who is our Developer or the name as of yet cause were still in the work of the domain and copyrighting... This Project we are hoping to go live September 22 of 2020!

What will you be getting out of this ?? Take in to account that there is only one perks for working on this server being you will be around and would be welcomed in the testing for issues and bugs, and you will be allowed early access!

What we are looking for:

Builders: We are looking for up to 10 or Maybe more reliable builders whom can show past works and would have no issues with working on this project!

Server artist: We will later be looking for someone that would be able to do our art

  If you are interested please hit me back with some basic information such as

    IGN:
    Name: Optional
    Role Applying For:
    Some Short Information About Your Self:
    And Build Concepts If Any:

      Thank You all and i hope to hear from you! Please Feel free to msg me here or else add me on discord @ Diabolicnerd#5656
DiabolicNerd
Level 7 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/02/2019 10:04 pm
DiabolicNerd
Major update We now have the Map live for people to see this and watch, feel free to check it out ! http://skyrealmz.net:8123/
08/30/2019 8:30 pm
DiabolicNerd
Server Updates:
  8-20-2019, 8:32 PM. We Have Found a World Painter "Painter" to Create a wonders 5x5k World Map
  8-20-2019, 1:28 PM. We Have Found Our First Builder To Join The project. Building will Open/Begin In 2-4 Weeks!
  8-23-2019 6:40 Pm Pm To Confirm Coding has begun with the customs plugins...
  8-23-2019 7:00 Pm Developer Hinted: Beware The Ancient Forest...Whom Haunts The Ancient Woods, Those Eyes You Will Remember!
  8-23-2019 7:32 Pm We have Word that we will be able to finally take the first look @ our custom world map!
  8-26-2019 6:30 Pm Coding is coming along with no hitch's! We however are still looking for some more builders and now thanks to          the pressing issues of us needing a custom world i have reached out to 4 different people to find a commission
  8-30-2019 5:28 Pm We are happy to announce that we have finished the world map and will be releasing some images for you all to            see we hope you like this so far and stay with us for more updates !
08/27/2019 10:58 pm
DiabolicNerd
official map is under construction and we are still lining up more builders. we will be also adding a companion system!
08/21/2019 9:30 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Fish
Cuppa_Cocoa
What's your stream channel? I may be willing to help out.
08/21/2019 11:30 pmhistory
DiabolicNerd
08/22/2019 2:37 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Fish
Cuppa_Cocoa
Ah, I was expecting something a bit more established. I also missed the 'pvp' portion and thought it was adventure-mcmmo. I don't think my skills would be all that useful. If you are interested, though, I dev a plugin which allows players to make artwork in the game, and I was going to offer to make a few, an help you set it up. Lmk. Otherwise GL!
08/22/2019 7:38 pm
DiabolicNerd
Well thanks but i will sadly have to pass! feel free to make this post and gem it !
08/21/2019 3:04 amhistory
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
MrDanieGp
im a new on this but im a good builder, i wish work with you

name:Daniel Alexis
years i played MC: 4

I know
World Edit
Voxelsniper
Mc Edit(10% learning)

im mexican xd, my english is good, also i speak spanish :v
08/21/2019 7:01 pm
DiabolicNerd
Dear mr. MrDanieGp Thank you for your post! Please feel free to PM me some pictures and or video link on you tube of your past work!
08/21/2019 2:59 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Pxrcs
Your discord didn't work!

You interested in a music producer?

We could create new music for people to use, as well as custom audio!
08/21/2019 6:56 pm
DiabolicNerd
so with what we are planing for right now is just the ground work and building block that will be the server. With all the servers and networks i have worked on and done i tend to make it a point to take it one step at a time though this is a wonder offer as of this point i will have to decline with the offer to work with you at a later date ! Thank you soo much for your offer and hope you stay posted !
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome