[OFFER] Building Assistant (Short-Term Projects) + Concept Artist

sailorbees's Avatar sailorbees9/2/19 12:02 am history
2 emeralds 278 2
11/29/2019 3:51 am
bittene's Avatar bittene

Hi, I'm Lin! I've recently started to build more professionally by working on sets for MC roleplays (that are still in production) and have decided to offer my building and design/brainstorming skills here as well.

You can check my profile and Tumblr (@velvetcarpets) for a gallery of my recent builds to see if my skills are what you're looking for! I'll gladly build on servers, but I can also build on a singleplayer world and then send it your way. I also draw a lot, so if you need drawn concept ideas, I can provide that!* I can do Minecraft renders for thumbnails to an extent as well.

I'm pretty balanced in both building structures and interiors, so I'm happy to help with either! I'm versatile in terms of building styles and sizes, though I do prefer to build smaller/more compact structures. If you're just lazy to do something tedious (for example copy a pattern along a wall numerous times), I can do that for you (if I have the time)!

- RULES -

1. NO long-term projects (EXCEPTION is if you only want me to help build/design one part of the project).

2. NO intense deadlines, please! (I prefer to do casual work.)

3. IF you have a deadline, please inform me so I can check whether I will be busy!

4. I'm a student, so be okay with the majority of help being on weekends/on and off.

5. Assign a structure/portion of your project for me to build. I won't build an entire map by myself, for example, but I can build a few buildings or fill the interiors of existing buildings.

6. CREDIT me (include my PMC profile or Tumblr) if you are posting the builds I have helped on, please!

7. Kind of a given, but NO contest or build team help! I don't intend on joining any build teams at the moment (though rp teams are okay).

8. DM me here or on Discord to ask for my help. My Discord is lac0421#6674. I'll tell you then whether I am available, or whether the project is too big for me to work on while still helping others.

* I don't wish to do full illustrations; concept art for character, logos, skins, etc are preferred!

Thank you for reading through~
sailorbees
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast