Convert skin from 64x64 to 64x32?

Agandau's Avatar Agandau1/6/19 12:28 am history
1/11/2019 9:46 pm
Agandau's Avatar Agandau
I've tried resizing these, but they've only come out really.. muddy looking, I guess. Could someone convert these skins from 64x64 to 64x32, or tell me how to do it myself? I'd really appreciate either.

One

Two
Agandau
Level 18 : Journeyman Strawberry

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/08/2019 8:58 amhistory
Level 49 : Master Enderdragon
The FaiyaBLAST
You can do it in MCSkin3D like this:
1. Open your skin in the software and make a backup of it.
2. In the top bar labeling the tools and skin parts, look to the rightmost option: it should say "Steve" or "Alex" depending on which format you're using.
3. Click on it. A menu will drop down, showing various options of Blocks, Entities, Items, Mobs, and Players. Hover your mouse over Players.
4. A list of formats will show up: Alex, Alex (Minimal), Cape, Steve, and Steve (Minimal). Use the minimal option corresponding to your skin format.
5. It will give you a warning screen saying that the conversion process is non-reversible, along with two options on how to convert the skin. Choose Crop.
6. Tada! Your 64x64 skin is now 64x32.

Hope this helped.
01/11/2019 9:46 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Strawberry
Agandau
Yes, that did it! Thank you so much :)
01/08/2019 5:50 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
InfiniteCorners
You'd need to upload the images to imgur or something, then link those pictures here. When I click on your links it tells me where you have the images on your computer but since only you have access to your C drive that won't help us much. If you have a 64x64 image and you want it to be 64x32 then it must be formatted incorrectly or have much more information than necessary. Since you described your result as 'muddy' I would guess that you tried just re-sizing the image which you now know isn't the way to go. The way I would do it would be to create a new 64x32 image with an alpha background and move each piece I want to keep to the appropriate location in the new, correctly sized, image.

Any further help will require you adding the images in a way we can see/download/alter them.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome