home Forumsplay_arrow PMC fiber_manual_record Workshop

Doing a couple professional server logos for FREE

5 emeralds10 replies220 views
created 04/21/2018 7:53 pm by Ellie
last reply 06/12/2018 11:53 am
Hey,
Currently I have cancelled all my commissions to focus on some more personal projects and stuff I actually enjoy doing and get my life sorted a bit, but at one point I did a paper cut out style logo which I really enjoyed creating, I came back to PMC the other day and I thought I'd offer this here rather than anywhere else as I really do love this site and the ideas and servers people come up with on here.

I only have one example of this that I have created but I would like to put it in my portfolio in the future as a simple logo bracket.
If you want one for free please comment below with the application format and I'll chose a couple I think will be fun to draw :) might take a couple weeks.

Application format (please use, makes my life easier)

Your server name:

What you want in your logo / any examples of logos you like that you want it to be like:

Gamemode of your server:

Any other details you want me to know:

The paper cutout logo example

Non paper cutout style as an example of what I can draw but not what I'm offering this time:

Posted by avatar
Ellie
Retired Moderator
Level 29 : Expert Artist

10 replies

06/12/2018 11:53 am
Level 29 Expert Artist
Ellie
Sorry guys I had a crisis irl and had to jump off all my social media. If you’re still interested comment again, don’t want to make something if you already have a logo made by now x
05/22/2018 5:25 am
Level 17 Journeyman Botanist
Lovino
Your server name: LoviCraft

What you want in your logo / any examples of logos you like that you want it to be like: I kind of like Legacia's, it would be cool with the dragon as my pfp, but of course you dont have to.

Gamemode of your server: Survival Roleplay / Creative (In development, Not open to public yet.)

Any other details you want me to know: Do it however you like, I love Legacia's font and style, but ay is good.
04/22/2018 12:48 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
FlameHero
Your server name: MCWarriors

What you want in your logo / any examples of logos you like that you want it to be like: Wooden theme, something medieval, or just be creative <3 This is our current logo: [img]C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Stuff\Memes\transparent.png[/img]imgur.com/a/nd7Di49

Gamemode of your server: Factions

Any other details you want me to know: Our main colors are Red and Gray, and our theme is Medieval (Warriors)
04/22/2018 2:04 pm
Level 20 Expert Dragonborn
KiritoHellWolf98
Your server name: DarkHellWolf

What you want in your logo / any examples of logos you like that you want it to be like: some wolfs on islands

Gamemode of your server: Skyblock

Any other details you want me to know: different types of wolfs going to wars with the others types of wolfs and the mean color for my server is purple
04/22/2018 1:46 pm
Level 5 Apprentice Miner
DVS1
Your server name: The Dark Void

What you want in your logo / any examples of logos you like that you want it to be like: Mainly A Dragon

Gamemode of your server: Survival/Creative

Any other details you want me to know: Our main colors are black and orange but it would be nice to have variety.

thank you
04/22/2018 1:32 am
Level 15 Journeyman Lego Builder
logan2971
Your server name: Codonorix

What you want in your logo / any examples of logos you like that you want it to be like: I'd like a space-themed logo with one or two astronauts floating around it as well as a planet like Saturn around it

Gamemode of your server: Creative/Skyblock

Any other details you want me to know: Our main server colour is purple.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate that you are doing this :)
04/21/2018 10:34 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Enii_
Your server name: Runecade

What you want in your logo / any examples of logos you like that you want it to be like: I really love the idea of magic incorporated into stuff that deals with my server. So many some magical particles floating around

Gamemode of your server: Survival

Any other details you want me to know: I use rune as in the magical / divination aspect of its meaning, so any kind of magic or rune-oriented thing you can think of to add onto it would be cool :)

I really appreciate that you do these for free, as I know art takes awhile to create and perfect! Your art is absolutely gorgeous btw :)
04/21/2018 9:39 pm
Level 39 Artisan Network
Spy Jay
Your server name: Injustice Craft

What you want in your logo / any examples of logos you like that you want it to be like:

Idea: Superman & Batman in a clash position together, with a title saying "Injustice" like it is in the actual game and "Craft" in a Minecraft font but same color as the Injustice word.
( For this idea I have Injustice versions of the characters as skins uploaded, to give you an idea of how to do the player's look. )

Gamemode of your server: PvP (DC Comics)

This server is based off of the Injustice console game, so how the logo turns out to be should be a reference to that and that it's a Minecraft Server logo. Like your examples.
04/21/2018 9:16 pm
Level 59 Grandmaster Princess
Havingfun_ISKEY
Aw that's so sweet I love your art so much <3
04/21/2018 8:40 pm
Level 30 Artisan Architect
Hegemony
Your server name: Hegemony

What you want in your logo / any examples of logos you like that you want it to be like: Metallic / Gritty / Medieval Elements

Gamemode of your server: MMORPG

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome