Enraric's Official Skin Shop and Page Discussion

Enraric's Avatar Enraric4/12/14 6:12 pm
1 emeralds 299 2
4/12/2014 7:05 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
Introduction (please read)

Hi guys!

So this is the official thread for talking about my channel, essentially. Here's where I post important channel updates, and this is where you guys can ask me questions not specifically directed at one particular submission and where you can request skins.

I'd much rather do a blog for this, but unfortunately that goes against the rules for PMC, but that's fine, this works too.

Just some general guidelines for requesting skins:

The more detail / references you can give me, the better. For example, "make a soldier" is really vague and I'll take liberties with it (don't be surprised if you get an apocalyptic cyborg dino soldier -- you didn't specify not to. ). If you say "make the battlefield guy," well then that's better. If you say "I want this specifically" then link me an image, then you know exactly what you're getting.

Also, more complicated skins take time. Someone like Axe from Dota 2, well that's easy, you'll probably get it on the next closest Friday. Something like Spirit Breaker, on the other hand, is rather difficult, and may take some time. Lastly, I may refuse to make your skin for one reason or another. If I do, I'll tell you why. Gonna say this right now though, if your subject is basically just a pair of breasts in a fantasy costume (ie Morgana from League (most female League champs, actually) ) I'm not gonna do it.

The images for these examples are in these spoilers, in order:

Axe:
Click to reveal

Spirit Breaker:
Click to reveal

Morgana:
Click to reveal

So... yeah. Go nuts. I can't wait to hear from you guys.
Enraric
Level 44 : Master Enderdragon