[shop] FREE SKIN RENDERS, PROFILES AND MORE

blank934939292359235's Avatar blank9349392923592358/30/14 8:28 pm
1 emeralds 189 2
8/30/2014 8:48 pm
funny bunny's Avatar funny bunny

Hello fair person of planet minecraft. Good day to you. Here you have come across a humble shop on which you may make a request for art of whatever your heart desires. Please just copy and paste the guideline review form, fill it out and your good to go.

{What I can do for you}: I can make you anything from a 2D server logo in photoshop, a High resolution YouTube Art or Profile picture in either Photoshop or Cinema 4D. I can make you 3D renders in Cinema 4D (keep them minecraft themed or blocky for the main part). Please note, while I can do digital drawing it is not a strong point so please avoid asking for drawn stuff. It will be ignored.

Here is a small selection of previous arts:

{The Tools}: Software used includes Adobe After effects CS6, Adobe Photoshop CC, Cinema 4D R15 and mineways. (yay)

{Tech Specs}: My computer has a 2.93GHz intel Core i7 (quad core) processor, 12 GB DDR3 RAM, an ATI Radeon HD 1GB Graphics card and is an iMac.

{Recommended Request Form}
Name:
Skype (so i can contact you about what you want):
Brief Description of Artwork:
What you want it for (e.g. profile picture, youtube art):
Urgency of need (e.g. tomorrow, anytime soonish, whenever really):

{Disclaimer}: I shall do my best to make art for everyone, but bear in mind it is all for free. If i do miss anyone out it will not be personal but being polite will always decrease the chances of that happening. Thank you
blank934939292359235
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner