[NO LONGER ACCEPTING] I'll Turn Your Idea Into A Datapack!

AmericanBagel's Avatar AmericanBagel7/21/19 4:04 pm history
20 emeralds 945 77
10/23/2019 1:00 am
CyanFlakey's Avatar CyanFlakey
A datapack is a combination of functions, pretty much commands on a text file, along with other .json files (not important). Tell me your idea and I'll turn it into a datapack. I won't work on anything that I do not have the knowledge to make or is unfeasible to make in a small amount of time. So, tell me and it'll become a datapack!*

*Restrictions apply. Accessories sold seperately. Batteries not included. You are not guaranteed to get a datapack. Liscensed in the states of Mineville, Minecity, New Mine City, Craftburg, and more.

Please note that commands are in no way more powerful than mods and have a bunch more restrictions.

A large amount of requests have gone in so far, so I will not be accepting any new ones. No longer accepting new ideas.
AmericanBagel
Level 43 : Master Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/22/2019 11:05 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Professor
Acier
Have an emerald and thanks for being you
08/10/2019 11:13 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Will914
(lol, the fine print) 2 Ender dragons spawning instead of on in the end.
08/01/2019 11:10 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Botanist
Hashs
As a datapacker myself, this is a cool little project. I'm happy to see more people work on datapacks.
07/25/2019 1:34 am
Level 27 : Expert Miner
anonpmc2713049
[deleted]
07/22/2019 10:49 pmhistory
WorthyPhoenix_
If you throw an iron axe and a nether star together it makes an axe that strikes whatever it hits with lightning.(Like Thor ) ( :
I now this is probably impossible but maybe you could also throw it, I saw a datapack do that one time, but i would be Happy with just the first part. :D
08/01/2019 9:19 pm
Level 20 : Expert Robot
TheKnewGreg
If you can throw it, it comes back to you and it strikes enemies with lightning, that just sounds like a trident with loyalty III and channeling, so perhaps some sort of retexture could work for that (you can use custom tags and resource packs to give certain items different textures under certain conditions). The only thing you'd have to change is make it summon lightning every time it hits an enemy (Channeling only works during thunderstorms)
07/22/2019 10:02 pm
Level 20 : Expert Robot
TheKnewGreg
Make a datapack where holding shift would charge a super jump (similar to Super Mario Bros. 2), which initially gives Jump Boost I but if held slightly longer will give Jump Boost II
08/12/2019 11:31 pm
AmericanBagel
Simple. I could probably make it in 5 minutes. I'll do it.
08/13/2019 4:01 amhistory
Level 1 : New Explorer
Mhx_Air
That's something I actually could really use. It was part of Smart Movement mod, and hasn't been recreated yet.

Hold shift and ctrl, or hold shift and then hit space, so that you don't accidentally shoot into the air by regularly crouching.
07/21/2019 6:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
RetrogradeMC
Cross-color red stone.

Dyeable redstone that can only link with it's specified color, and can cross over alternate colors. Also, if your able, a new redstone device called a Light Baser, that allows you to select which redstone signal goes through it. EX: Red redstone signals are able to travel if red is selected, while any alternate color is not. This would make close quarters wiring easier, as well as allowing two consecutive redstone paths without being linked.

Optionally, this would be made much more useful if you could use slimeblocks to allow any color redstone to travel up walls.
07/22/2019 7:53 pm
AmericanBagel
This would require hours and hours of hard work. I assume it would take about a month. Sorry, too big of an idea.
07/21/2019 5:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Villager69
everything has a villager face on it and every ore is replaced by emerald ore
08/12/2019 11:27 pm
AmericanBagel
That's more of a resourcepack request.
08/13/2019 12:10 amhistory
Mhx_Air
I understand you are no longer taking requests, but since nobody is working on a Smart Moving Mod for 1.14.4, but there are command block codes by TheRedEngineer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWGvNyO7du8

As well as a crawling datapack by Croesus here:

https://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/crawling-datapack/

Here's a smart moves type data pack by Timber Forge, but unfortunately it requires special boots, and is buggy. You get hurt when you crawl (unlike Croesus's version), and you can't break blocks for some reason. Maybe you can fix it and make it work without boots?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-31b6P7-GZM

If you ever decide to make a Smart Moving Datapack, just know I would be very grateful.
08/11/2019 10:04 pm
gain xp
custom player npcs
08/11/2019 9:30 pm
AmericanBagel
I am back from my vacation and will be working on 4-5 datapacks. I will announce tomorrow the datapack ideas I will be working on.
08/10/2019 11:51 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Procrastinator
arKanSMC
some parkour tehnic
08/12/2019 11:35 pm
AmericanBagel
I don't really understand what you mean by 'some parkour tehnic'. More detail please
08/12/2019 11:44 pm
Mhx_Air
They probably mean something like Smart Moving Mod, which I'm honestly really bummed isn't being updated anymore.
08/10/2019 11:22 pm
UnhingedMuffin2
An Item that will allow you to grab onto walls and wall jump
08/10/2019 11:22 pm
BlamedDoor
A boat with a chest inventory.
08/12/2019 11:35 pm
AmericanBagel
Actually pretty doable. Might work on it.
08/10/2019 11:09 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Loremaster
047Gaming
NUKES!
08/12/2019 11:34 pm
AmericanBagel
Oh boy! You know I can't turn those down!
08/10/2019 9:58 pm
Level 1 : New System
Supersonik
A silver sword that damages mobs more than players and is crafted by dropping an iron sword and a nether star, also a bleeding effect when hit by a sword you can bleed and it will cause damage
08/01/2019 11:54 pm
BeardedToaster
Biome overhaul. Change the way biomes look and generate, somehow I guess. I.e bushes, better trees and etc.
08/12/2019 11:34 pm
AmericanBagel
I'm not interested in making Perlin Noise terrain generation, and as such I will not do it. Sorry. It is a lot more difficult to do stuff in vanilla than with mods. With commands, almost everything is very finicky compared to the freedom of mods.
07/25/2019 12:31 amhistory
Level 3 : Apprentice Farmer
Felawnie
Hunger working in peaceful. *grumpy*

I dunno if that's even something commands can do, lol(fine print is hilarious). Also, hooo boy. You sure did open the floodgates, didn't you? Don't let yourself get overwhelmed now.
EDIT: Have fun on your vacation!
07/23/2019 9:35 amhistory
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon
JediJerboa
Can you make horses fly and give them majestic wings?

If not, I’d like to see the stats of a horse (I.e top speed rating and jump height). It is very annoying getting a horse who cannot jump one fence. Heck, you could probably apply stats to other mobs as well.
08/12/2019 11:32 pm
AmericanBagel
I'm not really interested in armor stand animations or custom resourcepacks, but I do like the idea of custom horse stats. It is possible without hardcoding (pretty much writing thousands of commands) as of 1.14. I'll work on it :^)
07/22/2019 11:44 pm
Lock_and_loadKid
Could you please allow an elytra to look like a mini plane, particularly looking like the first plane done by the Wright brothers (because that looks minecraft style)

When the elytra is not in use, it's compacted and folded away.
Then when you activate it (like a normal elytra), it folds out into the mini airplane.

I understand if this is a little complicated, but damn it would be cool.

thank youu
07/22/2019 8:51 pm
braker128
Could you make something where you could have a cape (like a banner on your back)

If possible, please make the banner sway as you move

Also if you find a way to like select or customize the banner you have on your back, please include that

the other ideas would be nice, but if you can just do the banner and the swaying that would be awesome, and if you can make the banner black that you have on your back that would be great!

Sincerely, braker128
08/12/2019 11:31 pm
AmericanBagel
This would be more of a mod request and with 1.14 datapack technology, attempts to make this would be ugly and inefficient.

Apologies,
Ender
07/22/2019 8:15 pm
Arkamaty
Hamon from jojo pt. 1 and 2

Would ask for stands except that would be WAAAAY too much work
07/22/2019 7:52 pm
AmericanBagel
I will be going on vacation in a few days, so I will not be able to make datapacks until then! Great ideas though!
07/22/2019 10:44 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
AmazoLord
A doctor strange datapack? With the Time Stone
07/22/2019 7:54 pmhistory
AmericanBagel
Too hard to do and would require too much time. Time Stone would be impossible even as a mod.
07/24/2019 10:31 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
AmazoLord
Infinity Gauntlet datapack?
08/01/2019 8:54 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Artist
ramenosu
use a mod. ive seen dantdm have a infinity gaunlet. probably used a mod.
08/12/2019 11:24 pm
AmericanBagel
I could quite easily make a thanos snap mod. However, the individual inifinity stones' powers is too large of a request
07/22/2019 9:51 amhistory
Level 53 : Grandmaster Nether Knight
Blaciate100C
Make a block that can be placed to mark corners of the building(sort of like structure block) and it will tell you what and how many blocks needed to make the build within the boundary of the marked corners either through chat or custom book

OR

Make colourful stair and slab (terracotta, concrete and wool) if possible
07/22/2019 7:56 pm
AmericanBagel
I am not great at calculating maths (required for 1st idea), but the stairs and slabs idea is quite doable. I will need to cut some corners when it comes to the block, but should be overall doable.
07/22/2019 10:03 am
arKanSMC
do you want it animated?
07/22/2019 10:22 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Nether Knight
Blaciate100C
For the 1st idea I assume? I prefer little to no animation involved mainly because my old laptop had to rely on optifine.
07/22/2019 10:32 amhistory
arKanSMC
i can make one but it will be long lol nb: for textures
07/22/2019 9:47 amhistory
arKanSMC
make a more enchant like

telepathy= item you break will automate teleport to inventory

nano shield= reduce damage when have 6 hp (3 heart)

autosmelt= will drop a smelted item

H3x3= if you break one block it will break 3x3 block of heigt

W3x3= same like H3x3 but width

lava walker= when you near lava it will become coblestone/stone if you far it will turn to obsidian to magam block and finally comeback to lava

cloud walker= give slow falling 2 when sneak

light walker= give light source up to 5 max 13

deffusion= creeper will friendly

autofarm= uses it on offhand to active autoharvest/plant

critstrike= cooldown decreased mean chance critical hit will fast

sky walker= when jump automatically spawn obsidian then move jump to higher sneak to lower

EXPshare= mined block will out exp with mending or not it will increase of getting EXP

veinminer=mining block are same and connected it will automaticaly break block near it

lightwieght= it will give you speed 1 but will decrease damage

heavyweight= it will increase damage but will slowing cooldown

DualWielding= it will increase damage speed but will decrease cooldown and cant hold another item when use it

Hero= give discount when trading with villagers
08/12/2019 11:29 pm
AmericanBagel
I will be working on this. I won't be able to add all enchantments listed above, but I will choose a few of the best ideas from your list.
07/22/2019 7:57 pm
AmericanBagel
When I first saw this, I thought it would be hard, but you make everything with a sensible amount of difficulty. Perhaps.
07/22/2019 9:39 amhistory
Level 26 : Expert Engineer
Guris
It would be nice if I can send items to a designated storage like postbox. If there are items inside a chest (or postbox), the items will be transmitted to a designated location at a certain point of time (like in the morning or midnight).

The mailbox can be created using a chest. As a sender, an item frame is attached to the chest, which the item frame can be used to set the destination for the items. For example, if I want to send items to the destination with the address "Foo", I can put any item named "Foo" on the item frame. To prevent inefficiency, the item on the frame can be removed or put inside the chest after the item has been sent. As a receiver, a sign is attached to the chest with the indicator on the first line and the address on the next line. So, continued with previous example, I can address this chest "Foo" to receive items.

I don't know if this is possible with commands, but this would be a game changer on an SMP server, when it comes to selling or sharing items with others. For SSP, this can be used to send items to home from a distant location.
08/12/2019 11:25 pm
AmericanBagel
I am back from vacation and have chosen this as one of the datapacks I will make.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome