Icon needed for server! [Request]

1 emerald 14 replies 192 views | started 12/03/2017 9:45 am by Cookiesz
Hi all!

I'm in need of a small icon for my server (64x64). Bonus points if it's medieval themed. Besides that, I don't really have any more demands. If somebody could make that for me, or give me a good tip, that'd be really cool.

Thanks in advance <3
Posted by avatar
Cookiesz
Level 42 : Master Creeper Hugger

14 replies

12/05/2017 2:20 pm
Level 1 New Crafter
ThatGuySans
Hey. This looks like an interesting little challenge :3 Could I know the name of the server? I have a few ideas already. Do you have MCEdit? If not, I will send a screenshot and you can invite me to the server to build it, OR if you do have MCEdit I can just send you the schematic. Wait, does it have to be built or drawn ⚆ _ ⚆ -WarMage2 a.k.a Sans- (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
12/05/2017 3:26 pm
Level 42 Master Creeper Hugger
Cookiesz
I do have MCEdit, but I'm curious, how would you build a server icon?
12/06/2017 2:05 am
Level 1 New Crafter
ThatGuySans
What I meant was that the server icon was gonna be put on the server. I have paint.net but it may still be a little difficult if I have to draw it. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Kawaii~
12/03/2017 11:42 am
Level 13 Journeyman Artist
TsukiaKari
What kind of medieval theme do you want? Can I know the name of the server to help me decide what to draw? Thanks, and I’ll draw it as soon as you get back to me :3
12/03/2017 12:29 pm
Level 42 Master Creeper Hugger
Cookiesz
Hey, thanks for the reply! The name of the server is Elestoria, but I'm not sure if that's going to help you haha. We're kind of focussing on a Scandinavian/German medieval style. The time of gothic buildings, knights, bowmen, swords and axes, and that kind of stuff.
12/03/2017 6:09 pm
TsukiaKari
Here ya go! You can’t see much here in 64x64 so here’s a bigger picture.

I drew a sword, three arrows, and a nice brown diamond. The sword and arrows are arranged to look like an "E" for Elestoria (see why I asked?) and the brown is to give it more flair xD

Hope you like it! And tell me if you want to add anything,
12/03/2017 2:06 pm
TsukiaKari
Ok, I think I know what I'll draw. Thanks for the info :D

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome