Legend of Zelda fans will love this!

BM13's Avatar BM132/11/20 4:36 am
2 emeralds 303 4
3/6/2020 7:02 pm
BM13's Avatar BM13
I'm not making a Legend of Zelda recreation or creating Hyrule in Minecraft. You all have seen people do that time and time again (and fail at it) and I'm not for that. Personally, I don't think you can recreate a game as legendary as that. All of them are pretty great. Why try to recreate a Zelda game, when we can create our own? That's what my team and I are doing. Now, obviously for copyright issues, we will call it something else and have different characters and areas, but it will follow the same concept. I don't want to leave anyone out though. Here's what I'm looking for, and mind you I am not doing the stupid "fill out an application" stuff everyone seems to be doing. I'll take people with no skills, it gives them an opportunity to learn.

Builders - Pretty obvious why. All I need you to post is what your specialty is and that's just out of curiosity

Redstone Engineers - Post what your coolest contraption is. I specialize in this and can help anyone willing to learn

Command Coders - We already got two who are highspeed, so if you have some knowledge and want to learn, this is the place to do so

Note block Musicians - These are rare now a days, you guys are a specialty

Landscapers - Terraforming and yes I have a world painter guy who uses a real life erosion generator and another world painter guy.

Resource Pack - Anyone who is willing to help our guy out and learn

Sound Designer - Again he could use some help and opinions, he's very talented

Texture Pack - We will need to coordinate and decide what we are looking for exactly

Skinners - Honestly don't really need you guys, just would like to have a skin for each character for people who love the map

Grunts - Anyone without a specialty who wants to learn something

BM13#5710 is my discord and we are looking forward to anyone who is interested in joining.
BM13
Level 27 : Expert Engineer