Looking for Artist for a game.

Popponic's Avatar Popponic5/26/17 1:19 am
1 emeralds 383 5
5/27/2017 6:08 pm
Popponic's Avatar Popponic
[This game is currently in it's bare-bones stage, so don't expect a fully confirmed release]

So let me break down what the game is and what I need an artist for.

PROSI
This game is a 2D sidescroller platformer, akin to Sonic and Mario, but more so Sonic. It has a momentum style of gameplay. The protagonist is Ender, a bat that has been turned into an anthropomorphic bat, like how Sonic is an anthropomorphic hedgehog. This is due to a crystal called the Prosite, which is said to come from godly beings. Ender is told that another bat like him, but much more smarter and experienced with robotics and machinery, is trying to take over the island. Through the game, Ender will race through several zones, facing off bosses and eventually confronting the other bat, called Spectre. NOT FINAL

Artist for?
I want someone to design Ender, but here's the catch. I have my own design for him, albeit poor. Yet, I want someone to design what they imagine; so creative freedom under the theme of an anthropomorphic bat. You will get credit, count on that. If you want to help design anything else, feel free to query here.

If this is in the wrong section, moderators please move it.
Popponic
Level 38 : Artisan Ninja