Looking for Staff!*NEW FACTION SERVER PROJECT*

Mardi27's Avatar Mardi273/31/14 10:26 am
1 emeralds 116
Cool you clicked here! I'm planning on starting a faction server with LetsLente's The Earth! It's a scale model of the earth ready to be explored. Unfortunately I'm a noob at servers,ill admit it to the end and back. But, I'm not a noob to Minecraft. I run a small server by self hosting from my router, but I want to expand with this map. I have funds to start a small server for now but need help with mods, plugins and developing ranks with permissions. I tried it on my own multiple times on my self hosting server but I did something wrong and you can't even build without being opped.
The reason for using the Earth map is that groups of players can start a "country" and grab land for themselves. They can trade and make alliances or merge with other factions, or they could go to war, conquer other's land and rule. It's up to them.
I really need help with project, I've been studying on how to but I'm realizing I can't do this alone.

What I need:
Developers with Plugin knowledge
Developers with Permissions knowledge
Builders

Send replies here with your skype name if interested and ill message you later on.
Mardi27
Level 1 : New Miner