Louie's Requests Post: Renders, Banners & More! OPEN

LouieTheDog03's Avatar LouieTheDog038/10/16 1:29 pm
1 emeralds 281 2
8/11/2016 9:59 pm
anonpmc2214979's Avatar anonpmc2214979
REQUESTS OPEN!

Hey Everyone!

Summer is here!! Which means, I have lots of free time on my hands. So, I decided to open up the good old requests for everyone out there. So, what requests do I take? Here is a list of the requests I am currently taking: Minecraft Skin Renders; Profile Banners (will take longer than other requests so please be patient if requesting one of these!); and Custom Signatures (these won't be long to make as they are very simple ).

If, you'd like one of these above, please fill out a form for your request (find below). If you don't use this format or answer every question unless you have another way of informing me, don't expect one. Once you have requested one please wait at least 3 days before reposting a request. If I have received your request, find your PMC name on the list below. That means your request is currently being made and will be with you soon.

REQUESTS CURRENTLY BEING MADE (please don't spam me if you haven't got yours, wait at least a week before messaging me to ask where yours is.):

Skin Render Form:
Link to your Minecraft Skin (if you don't have one tell me what you would like the one I'll be using to look like):
What pose would you like your skin in (please be specific):
What would you like to be holding? (items from mods can't be used sorry D:):

Profile Banner Form:
What background would you like it to be on?:
Would you like your Minecraft skin to be included (links or a description on what type of skin would help!)?
(If yes to the question above) what would you like to be holding?:
(If yes to question one) What pose do you want to be in?
Would you like any other players (again links and descriptions) or items to be included (modded items can be put here, but if it's not a well known mod I may not be able to do this)?
What text would you like on this banner (colours, basic fonts, what you might want a cool font to look like...)
Anything else?

Custom Signature Form:
What will the text say (colours...):
What sort of writing would you like it in (fancy...):
Anything else?

Thank you so much everyone! If you are happy with your results, follows would be greatly appreciated! Please comment your requests below. Thanks everyone, bye!!

*Please give credit if you use my work. If you use it and fail to give credit, I may be forced to copyright you. Take this as a warning!
LouieTheDog03
Level 2 : Apprentice Network