Making Free Banners and Signatures

1 emeralds2 replies211 views
Hearts Glow started 03/06/2017 12:19 pm
and replied 03/07/2017 11:25 am
I really want to practice at getting better when it comes to working in Photoshop, so if anyone's interested, I'll make you a free banner or signature for PMC (or any other forum-type website that has the same/similar size ratio requirements).

Here's some examples using my own banner and signature:

Banner.
http://i.imgur.com/PJ2Gt4t.gif

Signature.
http://i.imgur.com/JZjRhiq.gif

If you're interested, please give a detailed description of what you would like on the banner/signature (this includes text, preferred fonts, colours, characters, backgrounds, etc.).

Having a gif in your banner/signature like mine isn't compulsory, but if you want one, please post the gif in your reply. If you would like to me attempt to loop the gif, make sure that it's actually loopable. Also, tell me if you would like the character to be cut out of the background of the gif or not. If you would like your character cut out of the gif's background, please make sure that your character is from an animated show, because real-life characters would take far too long to cut out because Photoshop tends to make it hard for me to cut out pixels of various colours. In regards to cutting characters out, the same rule goes for still images.

I'll start by opening 2 slots at a time because they can be pretty time consuming to make.

Current requests:
Click to reveal

Finished requests:
Click to reveal

If you have made a request/there are no slots left and you would like to make a request, keep checking back here, and I should have the ones that I'm working on finished in due time.
Posted by avatar
Hearts Glow
Level 25 : Expert Pony

2 replies

03/06/2017 8:15 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Suddencombat
Hey I was wondering if you could make me a signature. I would like it to say in red

Peace Out
-Sudden

I would like if you could add my face of my skin next to it. Please pm when you are done.
03/07/2017 11:25 am
Level 25 : Expert Pony
Hearts Glow
Alright, I'll get to working on it in just a moment.
Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2020
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome