MOD SHOP / REQUEST A MOD!

Simple_Guy's Avatar Simple_Guy1/30/12 2:18 pm
2/4/2012 12:23 pm
Emma5000's Avatar Emma5000
Closed. *Forever*
Simple_Guy
Level 51 : Grandmaster Wizard

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/04/2012 12:23 pm
Level 23 : Expert Miner
Emma5000
Why is this shop closed?
02/03/2012 3:04 pm
Simple_Guy
katana mod nearly done, sorry for the delay
02/02/2012 3:21 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
joe2127
modloader compatible:no

mod:reverse crafting bench

extra details: you can put an item it and it turns into the resources craft by making a crafting bench but with iron
02/02/2012 4:45 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
sed11
Not compatible with modloader?
What if you want a mod that needs modloader then this one makes minecraft not work because modloader is installed?

And isn't there already a mod for that ._.
02/02/2012 3:13 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Goblin
Hawkken
oh, and if your dragon dies, you have to fill a crafting bench with wood, stone, cobble, obsidian, seeds, bucket lava and water, flower and cactus to make another egg.

and your dragon is very hard to kill (hence the "soul mate" part)

Other dragons will spawn in the overworld. they can be slain for Souls, which can be crafted into a special dragon-slayer sword. they cannot be tamed.

meat or rottenflesh to heal your dragon.

ModLoader. needs modloader, dosent matter to me wether u install via Jar or mods folder.
02/02/2012 3:10 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Goblin
Hawkken
I don't know if this is possible but here we go;

Souldragon Mod.
when you first spawn, you have a dragon egg (not enderdragon). when u place it, it hatches into a small dragon. You have the ability to name it, and choose its coulor, name and Type (fire, water or Air). As you spend time with it, and battle mobs with it, it will grow larger and get wings. At that point, u can ride it with a saddle. It follows you everywhere, never leaving your side unless told to.
Fire cragons have Red eyes, and throw a fireball at mobs. the fire ball will explode (like ghasts) when it's evolved enough (in wing stage)

water dragons will Melee attack mobs, but can heal itself and you for 1 heart, then 2 then 3, etc.
Air dragons, in effect, FusRohDah the opponent.
02/02/2012 2:48 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
Danny_Devito
Mod idea- random redwool block teleport

mod loader- yes

I need this for a castle i built that i cannot find in a flat world
PLEASE
02/02/2012 2:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
darksnipa
Mod Idea: inventory easy item enchantment

Modloader Compatible:Yes

item enchanting is a pain in the but to make it easyer for us all
02/02/2012 4:08 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Baconator
Syndi
i got one for ya parachute mod, srry if sumone has mentioned this earilier as i have not read all the comments/replys.
02/02/2012 2:59 am
Simple_Guy
nearly finished the first one, I will have a lot more done at the weekend as I am off all friday, saturday and sunday
02/01/2012 3:50 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Jackanation
Make dirt and flowers eatable... why? Because its possible.
02/01/2012 3:48 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
snowug
I'd be really cool if there was a mod where you could insert custom schematics into a folder, then they would be randomly generated. There could be multiple folders for different biomes and the themed schematics that could be inserted would only go in the biome of the folder they were in.

Another cool thing: A mod that makes it so after getting certain custom achievements, you could place a building down that makes that meets the criteria for the achievements. They would be hard to get achievements, but it would be interesting.

One more thing: Erosion. I'd be really neat if, say, sand sediment washed up on shore as sand and gravel blocks, and so mountains would descend eventually.

admac
02/01/2012 11:13 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage
2 Titans Productions
make a Titanium ore iwth armor and stuff plus deadric ore with armor and stuff
02/01/2012 1:58 pm
Simple_Guy
added
02/01/2012 11:00 am
Simple_Guy
nearly finished katana one, will get lots more done on friday and at the weekend
02/01/2012 4:40 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
kalenf110
sender: kalenf110

mod idea: a mod that has guns but does not need audio mod because i do not know how to install it i will not be mad if gun mods need audio mod to get sound but if u can thanx

modloader compatible:

yes

extra info:
it woud be col if it had night vision googles and snipers and smgs and asualt rifles thx
02/01/2012 4:01 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
JordanPierre2000
A mod that implements Citys! They would be cities with tons of NPC's and add ypur own personalised weapons for the army like modern guns. You should also be able to run for mayor and stuff like that. There should also be other cities and they fight and ally depending on relationships. There should also be tons of jobs.
02/01/2012 3:45 am
Level 28 : Expert Prince
Bidoduff
Mod Idea: The Vongola

Modloader Compatible: yes
Yes/No

Extra Details:
It is kind like this: http://reborn.wikia.com/wiki/Vongola_Box_Weapons may take you long, but i want it to have a special slot on the inventory to put "rings" (http://reborn.wikia.com/wiki/Rings) and if you equiped it, you have boxes and you right click while holding the box and a box animal comes out (http://reborn.wikia.com/wiki/Leone_di_C ... on_Vongola) and yea. also weapons can come out of boxes too and you can keep the weapon/animal back in the box by removing your ring (animals will help you fight)

Thanks, This may take you a long time.
02/01/2012 3:11 am
Level 43 : Master Taco
Leetingz
Best Idea ever...

Fancy Pants Mod.

You can make a suit top and pants with black and white wool, and a bow tie with red wool.

It would be crafted the same way as armor, but the suit would give 15 defense.

Just an idea, Had it in my head for a while.

-
Knight_Stalker
02/01/2012 3:06 am
Simple_Guy
We have not been making them very quickly, but at the weekend where I have loads of spare time, I could probaly make about 4-5 mods.
01/31/2012 3:05 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
chimcho
Mod Idea:Batman mod with batrangs, batclaws any gadget from arkham city! also maybe a few mobs like joker thugs and mister freeze and tamable robin.

Modloader compatible: I guess so

Extra Info: nothin really
01/30/2012 7:08 pm
sed11
Diamonddozen-snip-

Y U NO stay on topic without advertise O_o
01/30/2012 7:02 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Baconator
Diamonddozen
Hello I am here from...well we don't have a name yet but I was wondering if you would want to be recruited into my company-like-thing as one of the modding teams. We will have a website up and accept donations for both the website and making mods, skins, and texture packs. Please P.M. me.
01/31/2012 3:01 am
Simple_Guy
me and my friend are taking this into account; probaly gonna be a yes ^^
01/30/2012 6:56 pm
Level 29 : Expert Artist
Xxchaosfox
mod idea: make a mobdisguise mod for singleplayer
01/30/2012 7:00 pm
sed11
Not that.
A character select screen.
Choose the mob you want to be if a monster you spawn in cave if your normal player like mine is cjw12 then you spawn like normal if nether mob you spawn in nether if end mob you spawn in end and if a normal mob in overworld you spawn like the human.
If you choose to be mob you get all the mobs abilities. EXample: Ghasts can fly so if you choose ghast you can fly.
also if in nether a portal will be somewhere and if the end a portal to overworld will be somewhere also if you die as an end or nether mob you spawn back in your mob type's world.
01/30/2012 6:55 pm
sed11
My ice climber mod idea thread...
01/30/2012 6:52 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Tawa_Hoda
Mod Idea: Hire able people mobs

Modloader Compatible: Yes

Extra Details: This would need a new mob/a few new mobs to work, all "steve" like people mobs, you would find them walking around out in the wild, with like a sword or axe, and if you get them enough of a certain Item they become like a tamed wolf, and function like one, like right click makes them stay and follow, but cooked meat heals them instead of raw. They could even spawn in NPC villages along with the normal Villager Mobs. At first I thought of gold working as a currency for payment to "hire" said mobs... But that would be a little costly...
01/30/2012 5:11 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
RowdyKingDippy
Make a mod that spawns BIG TREES!
01/30/2012 3:24 pm
Level 29 : Expert Dragonborn
wizoid1
Mod Idea: More Armour

Modloader Compatible:
Yes

Extra Details: There is more of a variety of armour you can make such as, Bone armour, Mushroom Armour, Dirt armour (lowest protection), Lapis Lazuli amour etc.
01/30/2012 3:24 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Pony
yaghend
Mod idea : Army of the Videos mod

Mod loader compatible: No (but it will add mobs, i understand if i can't be, just makes it easier for me to install)
Description: In the mod you build a fort and you craft a "hub" block
the hub block allows you access to new weapons like the homie sword, teh cookie cannon etc... and allows you to choose 1 ally who would be any youtuber! ex: slyfox, nova, syndicate, yogscast. also the hub block would spawn armys of diffrent youtubers
who attack and try to kill you! the mobs will have different affects like Dovahkiin nova would fus ro dah you're walls down and Syndicate would use diamond tools to break in to the fort (this mod is kinda like the invasion mod, if you make this be sure to leave me credit!)
01/30/2012 2:53 pm
Level 23 : Expert Miner
Emma5000
Mod Idea: Mo' jockeys; You know spider jockeys? Well it adds more combinations of mounts/riders fore example Zombies ride sheep, Zombie pigmen ride Ghasts, and Villagers ride Pigs.

Modloader Compatible:
Yes please if possible

Extra Details: Maybe some jockeys could be tameable, like wolf jockey.

Yeah, this is a bit hard so sorry about that, And I won't go mad if you can't/don't make it. =P
01/31/2012 2:51 am
Simple_Guy
ill add it to the list
01/30/2012 2:41 pm
Level 25 : Expert Artist
KnightCraft
Posting Format:
Title: SpiderCreep
Description: We have used the spidercreep skin made by KnightCraft Check it out [link]!

Mod Idea: A SpiderCreep similar to a creeper but attacks Hostile mobs and spawns in the dark (with the skin i made called SpiderCreep) but there could be also some new types of creepers like OctoCreep a water creature that blows up when near as hostile like a creeper. Also VenomCreep like Venom from spiderman 3 like you hit it and it hits you back if it can obviously and when it hits you it poisons you like when you eat a spider eye and also the same time it does it. Also if you could make it able for servers to make it more enjoyable by the public.

Modloader Compatible:
Yes

Extra Details:
All these have a creeper face to make easier.
01/30/2012 2:45 pm
Simple_Guy
thanks for the request, we will start making it as sson as we have completed the last one
01/30/2012 2:33 pm
Level 41 : Master Ninja
ninja246810
Make a mod with katanas!
01/30/2012 2:35 pm
Simple_Guy
Awesome, I will start that now, but please use the POSTING FORMAT as that helps me with the fine details
01/30/2012 2:32 pm
Simple_Guy
Y U NO POST REQUESTS!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome