Need music for any and all uses?

panhead86's Avatar panhead8610/21/11 11:03 am
11/3/2011 3:05 pm
panhead86's Avatar panhead86
So... As the title says, I'm a musician looking for a new music project. I'm currently working on a legit album, which might seem like a pretty big project, but I'm also looking for a side project I can work on when I need to get out some other musical inspiration I have!
I'm offering my services to anyone who needs music composed for them, whether it be for a Let's Play soundtrack, for an intro, for a music video, or perhaps for something not at all related to Minecraft. I'm open to any and all music requests! Here's a bit of info you might need to know:

Artist name: Aviators
Specialty: Orchestral, Symphonic Electronica, Synthrock.
What I don't really have much experience with: Dubstep, Heavy metal, Those types of genres.
What I make music for: I mostly make music for video game soundtracks, so that's the feel that alot of my music has. I can compose music for a game you are working on if need be, as that's what I have the most experience in doing.
What I want from you: Just a project to work on. I just want to make some music, and get some musical inspiration out!

So just let me know or give me requests!

*Note, ALL my music is royalty free, so you don't have to worry about all that copyright crap.
panhead86
Level 59 : Grandmaster Musician

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/03/2011 3:05 pm
panhead86
Hmm, okay, I'll try! My computer has been plaguing me with some horrible sound lag lately, slowing down the music process, but I shall get to work.

SafetyMooseI need something like the cops theme only with no lyrics and it needs to be badass... something cop ish. The challenge
10/28/2011 12:00 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Guard
esoomytefasgone
I need something like the cops theme only with no lyrics and it needs to be badass... something cop ish. The challenge
10/27/2011 12:06 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc93469
[deleted]
10/27/2011 11:58 pm
panhead86
Well, "Powder" is an older experimental piece that I made using GarageBand. But now I mostly use Fruity Loops with several plugins such as Massive, Guitar Rig, Vanguard, SampleTank, and others. I also have some hardware that comes in handy for recording. xD
10/27/2011 11:58 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc93469
[deleted]
10/27/2011 11:40 am
Level 38 : Artisan Droid
NeoTalon
Could i please have an 8 bit song with some synth

I would Appreciate It.
10/22/2011 6:58 pm
panhead86
Haha so you can use Awake if you want... But did you want me to make a more "adventurous" tune? Awake is a bit darker than the Yogscast soundtrack! xD

ThinkMCCan you please make some catchy but simple adventure music kind of like the start of yogscast?

Please consider, I'm doing some let's plays and I think it would be awesome

Thanks...

EDIT: it's alrite actually! I'm going to use your 'awake' theme from your website

and I'll be sure to give your link and credit to you in the Desc!
10/22/2011 6:53 am
Level 22 : Expert Unicorn
ThinkMC
Can you please make some catchy but simple adventure music kind of like the start of yogscast?

Please consider, I'm doing some let's plays and I think it would be awesome

Thanks...

EDIT: it's alrite actually! I'm going to use your 'awake' theme from your website

and I'll be sure to give your link and credit to you in the Desc!
10/22/2011 6:45 am
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn
xJesterJoex
Kewl
10/21/2011 2:04 pm
panhead86
Funny, I was just thinking of trying my hand at 8-bit! Consider me on it.

xJesterJoexOh! I've just had an idea! You know the space chicken society? (Yes you do! )
http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/space-chicken-society-t20722.html
Well , could you make us a catchy 8-bit tune? Like - [youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBVoONryE3s[/youtube]
10/21/2011 2:02 pm
xJesterJoex
Oh! I've just had an idea! You know the space chicken society? (Yes you do! )
http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/space-chicken-society-t20722.html
Well , could you make us a catchy 8-bit tune? Like - [youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBVoONryE3s[/youtube]
10/21/2011 1:58 pm
panhead86
Thanks! I'd be honored to have my music used in your intros! Need any other stuff, just let me know.
jdrocks55Dude Awake is beast if i make a minecraft video that will be my intro with giving you credit for the music
10/21/2011 1:55 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
jdrocks55
Dude Awake is beast if i make a minecraft video that will be my intro with giving you credit for the music
10/21/2011 1:52 pm
xJesterJoex
Hmm....I'm trying really hard to think of music i need , but , sorry.I'll hit you up when i do though
10/21/2011 1:50 pm
panhead86
No one need ANY sort of music? I'm a bit surprised... xD
10/21/2011 1:06 pm
panhead86
For samples of my work check these out:

http://soundcloud.com/aviatorscompositions

I'm willing to try anything at all, and I'm always looking to help. If you need music for a project, video, mod, anything, let me know!

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions at all! I'm just here to help!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome