Need creative people to help with custom map development!

Geminicreeper's Avatar Geminicreeper8/4/14 8:07 pm
1 emeralds 214 3
8/5/2014 5:58 pm
TheBrooklynBombYT's Avatar TheBrooklynBombYT
Hey everyone! Alright, I'll make this short and sweet. Ive been working on the development of a custom map recently. I think my ideas are passable, but it would be awesome to have some other people's thoughts put into play as well. What I need isn't a world class builder, redstoner, etc. (but if anyone here is really good at command blocks, I would LOVE for you to join up) What I'm really looking for are people who can just help me think of concepts and who can treat this like more than a custom map. This thing's going to have a soundtrack, voice acting, the works. I don't want to put my idea for the story arc out until you've agreed to play a part in this. (Don't want ideas ending up in the wrong hands, do we?) No server yet, not private anyway. I have some ideas under construction on a server that we can meet on for the moment, but it's in 1.7.4. Anyway, all I need is a bit of conversation on a Skype call to get the creative juices flowing. Hope I get to talk to you soon!

-Gemini
Geminicreeper
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer