Need Custom Plugin

littleubchammer's Avatar littleubchammer10/31/15 11:23 am
1 emeralds 155 2
10/31/2015 12:33 pm
Scott's Avatar Scott
Hi im server owner littleubchammer (batcraft network) (batcraftnetwork.mcph.co) and i need a custom plugin please. It must be a .jar file. what i want the plugin to be is like the mineplexes flaming pumpkin rewards but with the present head (MHF_present). I will not pay but the maker of this plugin (this could be you) will recieve a donater rank
littleubchammer
Level 17 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/31/2015 12:33 pm
Level 40 : Master Droid
Scott
Sparkzye
littleubchammerHi im server owner littleubchammer (batcraft network) (batcraftnetwork.mcph.co) and i need a custom plugin please. It must be a .jar file. what i want the plugin to be is like the mineplexes flaming pumpkin rewards but with the present head (MHF_present). I will not pay but the maker of this plugin (this could be you) will recieve a donater rank

No one would probably make this for you, for free that is.

Agreed; this is a quite large plugin.
10/31/2015 11:41 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
Vigri
littleubchammerHi im server owner littleubchammer (batcraft network) (batcraftnetwork.mcph.co) and i need a custom plugin please. It must be a .jar file. what i want the plugin to be is like the mineplexes flaming pumpkin rewards but with the present head (MHF_present). I will not pay but the maker of this plugin (this could be you) will recieve a donater rank

No one would probably make this for you, for free that is.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome