I NEED A DEDICATED THUMBNAIL ARTIST FOR MY CHANNEL! [CLOSED]

SquidMannn's Avatar SquidMannn12/13/15 12:42 am
1 emeralds 201 3
12/20/2015 7:11 pm
SquidMannn's Avatar SquidMannn
Hello fellow Minecrafters, I am requesting a thumbnail artist who can create professional thumbnails for my videos. I have 120 subscribers on my channel at the moment and the main thing I have on my channel are only one command creations. Unfortunately, I don't have enough money to hire an artist but I will make sure to give you credit in my video descriptions, my about page, and you will be featured on my channel! I would like my thumbnails to have animated Minecraft pictures with borders and icons etc. My skype is EnderSquid898 if you are interested!

Here is a link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN_ANz ... fMK1AaQn7A
SquidMannn
Level 19 : Journeyman Robot

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/20/2015 7:11 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Robot
SquidMannn
I no longer need a thumbnail artist. I now have one. Thank you for all who were willing to join me though!
12/18/2015 12:15 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Paraduxs
SquidMannnHello fellow Minecrafters, I am requesting a thumbnail artist who can create professional thumbnails for my videos. I have 120 subscribers on my channel at the moment and the main thing I have on my channel are only one command creations. Unfortunately, I don't have enough money to hire an artist but I will make sure to give you credit in my video descriptions, my about page, and you will be featured on my channel! I would like my thumbnails to have animated Minecraft pictures with borders and icons etc. My skype is EnderSquid898 if you are interested!

Here is a link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN_ANz ... fMK1AaQn7A

Paraduxs would be happy to provide you with the thumbnails you need.
12/13/2015 1:15 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
BrookTheChook
I Will Do For Free
But You Have To Link My Youtube Channel And That I Created The Thumbnail In The description And If You Like At The End Of The Video.

Skype/Email Me For More Info.

Email: The8BitCoder@mail.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome